2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope you do wear the Flavor Flav clock so you know exactly what time it is when you look over and see me laughing my arse off about how badly I beat you. I just need you to chunky-putt one time, and the game is mine. You will throw a tantrum inside your wee little head and it's over.

My putting is coming around. But lets remember one thing. I chunky putted all over the place every time we have played and the outcome is still a Chunky W and a Mdfinch L. Team NC is going to steamroll this outing!!:egyptian::eyepoke:

There is going to be so many rookies at this outing I cant wait to watch all the nerves take over once we hit the range/course. I might even dress in full body armor so Im safe from all the shanks, slices, shices, puttin4shanks, misses, balls hit backwards and ankle shots. Its quite comical to see them all talking smack too. They clearly really have no idea what theyre in for at this thing. And I love it. :alien:

I love when someone gets that intense trash talk going while still getting 20 strokes. We call that doing the Ole Gray.

I don't do intense. I laugh my way around the course. I like how you try to make it seem like everyone is intense. Is that the fear you feel inside? I know you have to have this front for everyone cuz' you are the effin WOW factor or some such jibberish. Perhaps a Zanex will calm the nerves you try so hard to hide.

There is going to be so many rookies at this outing I cant wait to watch all the nerves take over once we hit the range/course. I might even dress in full body armor so Im safe from all the shanks, slices, shices, puttin4shanks, misses, balls hit backwards and ankle shots. Its quite comical to see them all talking smack too. They clearly really have no idea what theyre in for at this thing. And I love it. :alien:

HAHAHAH.
Did you know Ole Gray is a rookie too. Each year he thinks its his first outing. Must be awesome to have no memory at his age.

I don't do intense. I laugh my way around the course. I like how you try to make it seem like everyone is intense. Is that the fear you feel inside? I know you have to have this front for everyone cuz' you are the effin WOW factor or some such jibberish. Perhaps a Zanex will calm the nerves you try so hard to hide.

HAHHAHAAH. Yeah, that is me. Intense.
Ill tell you what, when you arent asking for 914 strokes to make it fair with a guy I disposed of last outing, you should come back...hehe

Rookies are adorable. They have no idea.

I think we need a Mdfinch/JB pairing. I didn't think I would get nervous either. I think by 17 I was back to playing my normal strategical left pull hook. :beat-up:

The only time I've seen JB intense on the golf course is when there's slow play. He gets intense alright! Listen up everyone. This is our strategy against team THP. Make team THP the last team to tee off and he will never ever shoot a good score! Problem with my strategy is that GG is on Team THP and she does the tee time schedules. Darn it!

HAHAHAH.
Did you know Ole Gray is a rookie too. Each year he thinks its his first outing. Must be awesome to have no memory at his age.

LMAO, Ole Gray, always showing up to his first outing at every outing. Giving the term "short memory" a whole new meaning.

I think we need a Mdfinch/JB pairing. I didn't think I would get nervous either. I think by 17 I was back to playing my normal strategical left pull hook. :beat-up:

The summary of rookie trash talk.

I stink, but so do you.
I know I will lose, but I have fun.
I dont get nervous except when I do.
Im there to have fun, but your not.

I think that sums it up.

I don't know who I should be talking smack to. Krust, you make good points dude. Tons of Noobs who have no clue what their in for. I can't wait for one of them to have like 12 of us standing there watching them hit some prerelease driver. What are the odds they whiff?

I don't know who I should be talking smack to. Krust, you make good points dude. Tons of Noobs who have no clue what their in for. I can't wait for one of them to have like 12 of us standing there watching them hit some prerelease driver. What are the odds they whiff?

I bet its either Mattycaulk ot Mikedean that get told first that their Jake straightness is having an affect on actual golf being played and can they please move further down the range...hehe

I got you, me, and JB covered....they even have a size for Chunky!

kosknights.jpg

HAHHAHAAH. Yeah, that is me. Intense.
Ill tell you what, when you arent asking for 914 strokes to make it fair with a guy I disposed of last outing, you should come back...hehe

Rookies are adorable. They have no idea.

Glad I could get a laugh out of you. Life is so much better when we smile.

You pick the number Captain Calm.

After the last 6 or 7 posts I have decided to not trash talk concerning the 2012 outing. Will just sit back and watch all the veterans talk smack to the noobs and tell them how bad they will suck because they have never felt pressure like a THP outing. :D

And then me and the team I am on will proceed to whoop some Team THP a$$ at the outing. Take that! Ha

Tappin' from my iPad!

Glad I could get a laugh out of you. Life is so much better when we smile.

You pick the number Captain Calm.

When you can play me straight up, come and talk. In the mean time I have an entire team of 6 that can handle you without blinking. Since your a rookie, maybe GG would be a better matchup. And all I will say is you better break a 100 there if you are planning on beating her.

I bet its either Mattycaulk ot Mikedean that get told first that their Jake straightness is having an affect on actual golf being played and can they please move further down the range...hehe

hahahahaha classic Original Outing moment on the range. Someone is going to whiff. And I bet someone even whiffs on the first tee.

Lets throw down on who puts a dummy mark in the prerelease driver.

New outing requirement, all tees must be 1/2" so as to avoid rookie marks on drivers.

When you can play me straight up, come and talk. In the mean time I have an entire team of 6 that can handle you without blinking. Since your a rookie, maybe GG would be a better matchup. And all I will say is you better break a 100 there if you are planning on beating her.

Yeah, I figured you would say that. I already called out your beautiful bride to no avail. Seems the Babbitt family is hiding from little ole me. LOL

Yeah, I figured you would say that. I already called out your beautiful bride to no avail. Seems the Babbitt family is hiding from little ole me. LOL

Yeah, if that makes you sleep better, all the power to it. Have you ever thought that the reason your calls get no answer is because you are an afterthought?
Like I said, challenging someone and asking for strokes is like that guy that eats the paste in school. He is slightly amusing, but most of hte time, you just feel bad for him.

I would love to see the GG/MD match. Talk about pressure!:bomb:

I hope to make a couple matches interesting. Don't bring any of that HC stuff either, no strokes given.

Greenies and mild stakes are always fun.

Speaking of I think I still owe Jake a dollar. Sorry mr4bird.

Last edited:
Yeah, if that makes you sleep better, all the power to it. Have you ever thought that the reason your calls get no answer is because you are an afterthought?
Like I said, challenging someone and asking for strokes is like that guy that eats the paste in school. He is slightly amusing, but most of hte time, you just feel bad for him.

I suppose I could act like Gus and say I'm way better than I am.

Youll react like Gus, and move to Africa once JB mops the floor with you.
I suppose I could act like Gus and say I'm way better than I am.

I really shouldnt be talking though, I shot a good 30 strokes over my usual with JB that one day. It was epic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back