2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are 8 months between now and the outing. Plenty of time to obtain a legit hdcp and not guess. I don't know if it's a requirement but they are easy to get....just saying

Brought to by iPhone 4 powered by Tapatalk

I agree Tadashi, I have an oobgolf hdcp, but I think in January I will go with GHIN for the new year to have an official hdcp.

Its not necessary as teams will be done long before that. We take it pretty far. We look at everything we can with the panel. There will always be things that change between now and then and some people will be better or worse. Others will be coming into season and others still will be ending season.

Its not necessary as teams will be done long before that. We take it pretty far. We look at everything we can with the panel. There will always be things that change between now and then and some people will be better or worse. Others will be coming into season and others still will be ending season....

....Old Gray and I will be getting older. :D

Belbin and Chunkylover will be on the same team hahahaha

You know JRod I was telling you to move to NC. I was rooting for you in the MC. And now this. :at-wits-end:

But I would take Belbin on any team I'm on. His power, iron striking, and putting and my......riding of coattails would make one great team.

TEAM THP will dominate.

Chunky, I'd drink with you, but:
1) I would be arrested for contributing the delinquency of a minor.
2) You have to stay up past 5:30 to see me really get started.

I think I was up past 8 one of the nights. It was a struggle though:drinks:

Good evening

I tapatalk better then I tapaputt

Quoted because of truth, and hilarity. Silly Chunky is too small to drink or go on the big boy rides. Orlando or Vegas are not fun places for him.

I always wanted to try Space Mountain. :crying:

:hello: Mrs. Krackbush! Have you been practicing your bunker game?

I'm pretty good out of bunkers, its my water game I need to work on lol

Played Stoneybrook West on Sunday and saw this sign. I think it's pretty obvious who this is directed at...

bb2dc0c7.jpg

Played Stoneybrook West on Sunday and saw this sign. I think it's pretty obvious who this is directed at...

bb2dc0c7.jpg

Haha that's funny

bb2dc0c7.jpg

Jake has no brake "jake straight" is all gas baby.

I struggled with that as well, until TC gave me a little tip during the afternoon match on Saturday. That grass is so different from the grass up here. I did like that the greens seemed stickier to me, it was a little easier for the greens to hold, but you had to get the ball to the hole on chips and pitches.

Amol - want to share that advice?

Amol - want to share that advice?

Ball tends to sit up on top of the Bermuda grass, so if you put your club down behind the ball while taking your normal grip, you can go straight under the ball. TC had me choke up on the club so that it wasn't as low to the ground (for lack of a better term) so that it gave me a better chance at making good contact with the ball, it worked well. I don't think that will work on our grasses up here though.

There will always be things that change between now and then and some people will be better or worse. Others will be coming into season and others still will be ending season.

Next May I'll be having another birthday so I'll be well seasoned.

Still super excited for this, excited to see who is on my team, who is in my villa, destroying team THP, the villa crawl, destroying team THP, all the clubs I get to hit, destroying team THP, meeting everyone, destroying team THP, making memories, destroying team THP, and golfing on a top rated course :)

Still super excited for this, excited to see who is on my team, who is in my villa, destroying team THP, the villa crawl, destroying team THP, all the clubs I get to hit, destroying team THP, meeting everyone, destroying team THP, making memories, destroying team THP, and golfing on a top rated course :)

destroying team THP must be on your priority list lol

Lots to catch up on but glad to see that Doc Teeth is coming down. Can't wait to chat it up with you again Doc.

I see mattycakes is feeling his oats tonight. Whom ever gets mattychoas on their team will have a target on their arse. Mattyamscot (check cashing) is writing checks that his teammates will have to cash.. I like the bravado mattyclank, keep it going my man

I see mattycakes is feeling his oats tonight. Whom ever gets mattychoas on their team will have a target on their arse. Mattyamscot (check cashing) is writing checks that his teammates will have to cash.. I like the bravado mattyclank, keep it going my man

Being at couple of outings already and getting to see some of Team THP and their choice of dress as well as their excessive brohugging, I believe this statement is more applicable to those guys if you know what I'm saying.
OutingApproved2.png

Just putting a little fun back in here .. I'm coming for hawk, as were both shooting for that 85 :)

You know JRod I was telling you to move to NC. I was rooting for you in the MC. And now this. :at-wits-end:

But I would take Belbin on any team I'm on. His power, iron striking, and putting and my......riding of coattails would make one great team.

Thanks CL! I appreciate it. And I am always looking to add to my oompah loompah collection.

Tap, tap, tap. Just tap it in Happy

Belbs and putting. But then again, out of the two of you, that makes sense.

I cannot wait to see his teammates reactions when they are made examples of. And Mattycrap forgot the #1 thing he will be doing. Riding in a high chair on his way back to who'sville because his tail is between his legs. That is going to be a long 20 hour drive back and plenty of time to reflect on the carnage that just took place before his eyes.

That extra pressure of letting down the team all to try and beat the big bad Yes Men. I look forward to smelling the failure in the air as I sit back, smile, grin and say "That just happened".

Thanks CL! I appreciate it. And I am always looking to add to my oompah loompah collection.

Tap, tap, tap. Just tap it in Happy

Typical Belbs. Gets a compliment and then puts the guy down....hehe

Last edited:

Sorry bro temptation just got the best of me. Apologies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back