2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shaking my head.....dude you have the timing of a one handed wind up clock. You are kicking a hornets nest. Be careful, keep it above the belt.

Brought to by iPhone 4 powered by Tapatalk

agreed lol

HAHAHHA.

Poor Dig Dug. He just does not get it. His defense mechanism gets in the way every time. Its comical and sad all at the same time. He was told by team THP. heck he was told by his future teammates and it still has not set in. 8 months is a long time, but some are predicting an AHA. I guess only time will tell.

Cue witty retort of 7 words filled with that Ray lewis like defense.

What hasn't set in? That I should give up? If I give up that means you win, and that's what you want. 8 months of meaningless trash talk over an internet forum, it takes a lot more then that to get to me. I been threw a lot in my short life, I've seen a lot I wish I haven't. You cam come as hard as you like, bring team puppet with you. Nobody on this forum knows me outside the forum. So if they all wanna assume they know me or anything about me and get a predefined notion of me its their lose. If you want me to back off and not post in this thread just say so. In not taking anything personal and others shouldn't either.

MattyCaulk Aka Hawk hunter

^^^^^^

Poor Dig Dug.
*Shakes Head*
toothregeneration_small.jpg

I don't understand how I'm "hitting below the belt"

Shaking my head.....dude you have the timing of a one handed wind up clock. You are kicking a hornets nest. Be careful, keep it above the belt.

One handed wind up clock. I like that. I bet Ole Gray has one of those...hehe

Chill and don't take it to heart. Drag queen for an hour at the outing is ok and will be funny, but drama queen for the next eight months will wear ya down!

........never mind....it would take too long to explain! If I were you I would get out and work on that golfing swing.... I have a feeling you may be excepting a few bets prior to the outing at this pace.

Chill and don't take it to heart. Drag queen for an hour at the outing is ok and will be funny, but drama queen for the next eight months will wear ya down!

I'm not taking nothing to heart, just curious as to what's not staying above the belt

I REALLY do!

Ole Gray has the clock tower from Back to the Future III. Plus a picture of him standing next to Big Ben being built... :eyepoke:

Ole Gray has the clock tower from Back to the Future III. Plus a picture of him standing next to Big Ben being built... :eyepoke:

I kind of look like the Professor in the movie too lol.

Might wanna thicken the skin and not take it so seriously. I think everybody here knows its all jokes and in fun except you. This whole thing is based on fun so just enjoy it.

Might wanna thicken the skin and not take it so seriously. I think everybody here knows its all jokes and in fun except you. This whole thing is based on fun so just enjoy it.

May I ask whom that is directed towards?

ETA: I can make assumptions but usually better to place a name or quote when actually saying something serious. :D

I decided to break out the ole console and play a little Dig Dug.

dig-dug-virtual-console-20080612054854445_640w.jpg

Dig Dug = all time classic!!

Matty - notice how it affords the opportunity to dig back UP! Not too late buddy!! :act-up:

If that's towards me, I have said numerous times I'm not taking anything personal skimshady

I decided to break out the ole console and play a little Dig Dug.

dig-dug-virtual-console-20080612054854445_640w.jpg

That game is awesome, can I borrow it for my villa

This thread has gone to a weird place, I'm going to bring it back to what is important, Team THP dominating the competition.

This thread has gone to a weird place, I'm going to bring it back to what is important, Team THP dominating the competition.

Hmm...coming from a Canadian...especially one from the island...that makes it fact!

May I ask whom that is directed towards?

ETA: I can make assumptions but usually better to place a name or quote when actually saying something serious. :D

Sorry meant to quote Matty where he was asking if he should quit posting in the thread. I think everybody loves the banter and certainly don't want anybody leaving.

thats abooooot as wrong as OG's memory is bad

Got my practice balls ready
aefc4a1b-1aec-dd63.jpg

Notice they are all old, dirty, abused balls :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back