2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
I snapped a pic of Beatrice the other day so I can put it in OG's folder of people he beats. It's one of his biggest wins ever.
GolfQueen04_06.jpg

He's just lucky he faced her on one of her bad days:bananadance:

I snapped a pic of Beatrice the other day so I can put it in OG's folder of people he beats. It's one of his biggest wins ever.
GolfQueen04_06.jpg

Its funny cause its true.

GolfQueen04_06.jpg

OUCH:beat-up:

GolfQueen04_06.jpg

I am cracking up trying to catch up on this thread. You guys are way too funny. This thing can not get here quickly enough.

GolfQueen04_06.jpg

Hahahahahahahaha...Hahahahahahahaha

Gray you oughta be ashamed hussleing that little lady out of her bingo money. Have you no shame?

--
tapatalk

Hahahahahahahaha...Hahahahahahahaha

Gray you oughta be ashamed hussleing that little lady out of her bingo money. Have you no shame?

--
tapatalk

No sir! I'm gonna take her arse to the wood shed tomorrow too! :eek:)

Ole Gray is a good sport, I love that about him. He'll take a beating and keep on smiling and be the nicest guy you'll ever meet.

OG is definitely going to be taking a beating at the outing, as are so many of the rest of you at the hands of Team THP...you should all be scared. But don't be too scared that you fail to show up, that wouldn't be cool! I like how Ddec is already saying that if he ends up on Team Tmex they're going to lock up 2nd place!

Ole Gray is a good sport, I love that about him. He'll take a beating and keep on smiling and be the nicest guy you'll ever meet.

OG is definitely going to be taking a beating at the outing, as are so many of the rest of you at the hands of Team THP...you should all be scared. But don't be too scared that you fail to show up, that wouldn't be cool! I like how Ddec is already saying that if he ends up on Team Tmex they're going to lock up 2nd place!

Man putting4delerium I was totally with at first then you must've gotten drunk and finished that post. Team THP has no shot.

--
tapatalk

Poor Jake. He makes 1 putt to win 1 match and all of a sudden he forgets all of those times he came up short, and way short in most circumstances. Someone should tell him that Biggsy or One-T won't be on his team to carry him this time.

Poor Jake. He makes 1 putt to win 1 match and all of a sudden he forgets all of those times he came up short, and way short in most circumstances. Someone should tell him that Biggsy or One-T won't be on his team to carry him this time.
I know, that part is going to be tough. What will I do? Is this you getting tough now that you're officially Mr. Nerfny according to the great state of NY? I'm sure we can arrange to be in the same group down there.

he'll just be happy JB can't beat up on him all weekend.

I know, that part is going to be tough. What will I do? Is this you getting tough now that you're officially Mr. Nerfny according to the great state of NY? I'm sure we can arrange to be in the same group down there.

That's right, married internet golfer tough guy now! Be afraid.

been working on my sand game today getting ready for the outing. i don't think ive ever seen so many bunkers on a course from the pics ive seen.

The sand on the north/south is pretty firm except for #6 on the south. Fluffy sand in the green side bunker

Kongfrontation

been working on my sand game today getting ready for the outing. i don't think ive ever seen so many bunkers on a course from the pics ive seen.

The sand on the north/south is pretty firm except for #6 on the south. Fluffy sand in the green side bunker

Kongfrontation

I honestly don't even think about the sand on N/S. The water to me is more of a PITA and more penalizing than the beach. I've played courses where the sadistic course designer just plops one everywhere and is way worst than N/S.

I shot an 81, and that's because I went brain dead on 17. Just ask JB he witnessed it. Though he might call it something different haha

I can't wait for this outing. Grand Cypress is a fantastic venue. The courses are amazing and tough. You think you are shooting a really good score and then you look at the card and boom you are +7 at the turn.

If I'm on Team Tmex, there will not be much of a competition except for 2nd place.

Ddec don't sell your team short, you don't have just compete for 2nd. You can try to win. You guys are better than that.....

Kongfrontation

I shot an 81, and that's because I went brain dead on 17. Just ask JB he witnessed it. Though he might call it something different haha

I can't wait for this outing. Grand Cypress is a fantastic venue. The courses are amazing and tough. You think you are shooting a really good score and then you look at the card and boom you are +7 at the turn.

If I'm on Team Tmex, there will not be much of a competition except for 2nd place.

I will be thrilled if I am plus 7 at the turn! That would put 85 within reach, and that would be really good for me.

Still gives me nightmares. For this I will never forgive him.

Ole Gray is a good sport, I love that about him.He'll take a beating and keep on smilingand be the nicest guy you'll ever meet.

The same can be said for you ol buddy!

12 Hours with no activity in this thread!!! Come on folks, we are less than 8 months away from an awesome competition, and just weeks away from the announcement of the teams!! Where is everybody that signed up?

12 Hours with no activity in this thread!!! Come on folks, we are less than 8 months away from an awesome competition, and just weeks away from the announcement of the teams!! Where is everybody that signed up?

Sleeping. Work. It's almost Oct though :)

tapatalk addict....

Pace yourself man....plenty of time to get excited and talk about things. At this rate you'll spontaneously combust by Thanksgiving.

The equipment hasn't been announced yet, the contests haven't been announced yet....still lots of things to come along yet that will prompt some excitement. In the meantime, there's tons of testing going on that focus can be turned to. In time this thread won't make it off the first pages for months leadig up to the Outing.

I am right here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back