2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Secret video of Ole Gray reading his latest posts and then trying to figure out this new invention called an escalator.

[video=youtube;GX-BujKNTik]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GX-BujKNTik[/video]

LMAO! Even Foster lol'd at that one.

Nice one Spank!! They are so stunned they choose to overlook your post.

Secret video of Ole Gray reading his latest posts and then trying to figure out this new invention called an escalator.

LMAO - so much for "I've fallen and can't get up". He went up alright. Poor OG....was that KB filming? At least he was not in a dress this time. :D

Tappin' from my iPad!

JB -- I AM TRYING TO BE SERIOUS HERE YOU BUT YOU KEEP MAKING ME LMAO OFF!!!!!!!!!!! Good one buddy......

JB -- I AM TRYING TO BE SERIOUS HERE YOU BUT YOU KEEP MAKING ME LMAO OFF!!!!!!!!!!! Good one buddy......

After you're done with lyao off, turn off the caps lock :)

^^^^^^ I Tapped That ^^^^^^

After you're done with lyao off, turn off the caps lock :)

Leave him alone Hanks... he needs to hear himself LHAO.

Thanks Spank.... You guys are going to miss me.....

Is this a good bye post? Dibs on the inside out shirts!

Damn I hope Ole Gray is Ok that look like it hurt !

I didn't know you were definitely going to be there, but now that I do, I may have to be there.

I will be there classing it up in my t-shirt and jeans.

I will be there classing it up in my t-shirt and jeans.

Perfect 'rescue ddec from the elevator' attire

Pace yourself man....plenty of time to get excited and talk about things. At this rate you'll spontaneously combust by Thanksgiving.

The equipment hasn't been announced yet, the contests haven't been announced yet....still lots of things to come along yet that will prompt some excitement. In the meantime, there's tons of testing going on that focus can be turned to. In time this thread won't make it off the first pages for months leadig up to the Outing.

I have some sad news to announce everyone

Yorkem spontaneously combusted at work today

I love all the excitement about the competition but I'm more excited about another spa day with the other ladies at the outing.

Yea, I'm having the same feelings! I can't wait to play golf with everyone and hang around the villas BUT spa afternoon is going to be BLAST.

Yea, I'm having the same feelings! I can't wait to play golf with everyone and hang around the villas BUT spa afternoon is going to be BLAST.

It's was a great time for all at the spa but I think the ladies who didn't golf really enjoyed it.

It's was a great time for all at the spa but I think the ladies who didn't golf really enjoyed it.

My logic and computational theory goes like this...

Hawk enjoyed the spa therefore Hawk is a) a lady and b) doesn't golf (at least that what it looks like).

My logic and computational theory goes like this...

Hawk enjoyed the spa therefore Hawk is a) a lady and b) doesn't golf (at least that what it looks like).

Watching Hawks 1st tee shot of the outing he sure looked like someone who doesn't golf. Although he did walk away victorious over Jake and Hanks that day. Poor Jake, I feel like bad losses only happen to good people

I have some sad news to announce everyone

Yorkem spontaneously combusted at work today

Oooh gross. Well this is an unfortunate turn of events...

I woke up this morning and I realized that I was a day closer to the 2012 outing. I celebrated by watching the Solheim Cup.

I woke up this morning and I realized that I was a day closer to the 2012 outing. I celebrated by watching the Solheim Cup.

Me too. It's exciting

tapatalk addict....

Hey guys I have some great news and bad news, had a interview for a new job today and it went really really good, I should hear back from them sometime between tomorrow and next friday, more money and health insurance for basically nothing, bad news is if I get the job I will have to give up my spot for the outing, no vacation for the first year. Sometimes you have to set aside the fun for life and this sounds like its going to be one of them. I will let you know asap so somebody can get my spot if I get the job. Thanks guys

That is great news 10yard. There will always be more outings but a good job cannot be passed up. You will be missed though buddy. I know I was anxious to meet my Titleist fellow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back