2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
JB or GG is there an actual spa on site? I was looking at the website and they talked about the in room services. Just wondering.

Sister property across the street has their spa.

Seriously can't wait for teams to be announced. I find it difficult to trash talk without having any idea who's going to be on my team.

Just talk against Team The Hopeless Punks since you know you will be against them.

Working for me so far....or maybe not.

Based on some of the participation in this thread...you'll have your pick of teammates..it will be THP, the forum and the who are you on the forum agains

Seriously can't wait for teams to be announced. I find it difficult to trash talk without having any idea who's going to be on my team.

Easy, just talk smack to everyone.

First off, we dont know that. Most if anything just have a deposit on the trip.
Second, it is a forum outing.
Third, lets say someone is a member here, gets chosen for testing, then vanishes with a set of clubs.
Due to him possibly having commitments, should we say "its truly unfortunate"?

Granted, these are extenuating circumstances, but it has been made clear over and over that the Outing is for forum members. Key word there being members. Signing up and making a single post or coming to an outing and then never posting again until the next outing is not a "member". In my opinion anyway.

And while we have not cancelled anybody's trip, we have sent PMs and will continue to. If someone cannot be a part of this community and are using this fine member base only to get a great golf trip at a fine resort at a great price, its not really fair to others that support the site and are stuck on the waiting list. Im not saying that people need to be avid posters to go to the outing, however the extremes of the other side such as attending the last outing and making a total of about 8 posts between the two are not fair to others (especially when no feedback was left on demo day equipment), or having less than 5 posts total or vanishing completely never to be heard from again are different matters completely.

Now some are wives or guests of members and that is completely understandable, but others are in it for the wrong reasons. Will we say "You cant come"? Maybe not, but some things do have to change and we believe because we are far enough in advance, those changes can be made.

Totally agree. Though, I must admit, I am also a bit biased, being on the waiting list and all.

You know you got a good thing going when there is a waiting list!!!

Totally agree. Though, I must admit, I am also a bit biased, being on the waiting list and all.

You know you got a good thing going when there is a waiting list!!!

Loop -- You mean there is a waiting list to whup Team THP Staff's booty? That goes to show you that there are some people in the bushes just ready to ponce on those big talking staffers....lol If I was wanting to be on that list I would not delay about adding my name to the mix. Victory is sweet and it's going to taste like an ice cold ripe Georgia water melon taking those guys down!

New Cleveland lines, new miyazaki shafts.!! Getting more exciting

tapatalk addict....

This is seriously the greatest picture EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Check this out, I just found a hidden pic of the last time Tmex and ChunkyLover played in a match together. Turns out things got heated and Tmex had to channel his inner Luchadora and settle things once and for all.

120-4.jpg

Loop -- You mean there is a waiting list to whup Team THP Staff's booty? That goes to show you that there are some people in the bushes just ready to ponce on those big talking staffers....lol If I was wanting to be on that list I would not delay about adding my name to the mix. Victory is sweet and it's going to taste like an ice cold ripe Georgia water melon taking those guys down!

Let me translate again for everybody.

"Interlooper. There are some others waiting as well. Ole Gray has sent out messages to an army trying to find some assistance to win a battle he cannot handle. Victory is sweet and that pesky JB and the rest of Team THP always get to feel it at the outings and I am left in the dark. Can someone with a golf game please come and help me."

I hope everybody gets their cabin to english dictionary before the trip.

I don't even know what you just said OG. Normally my OG to English translation works pretty well, but this is beyond me.

I don't even know what you just said OG. Normally my OG to English translation works pretty well, but this is beyond me.

haha I will have to show you in person old buddy... An arse whupping doesn't show up as well in print as it does on the course :eek:)!

"Interlooper. There are some others waiting as well. Ole Gray has sent out messages to an army trying to find some assistance to win a battle he cannot handle. Victory is sweet and that pesky JB and the rest of Team THP always get to feel it at the outings and I am left in the dark. Can someone with a golf game please come and help me."

Haha. I just LOLed pretty loud! My assistant just looked at me like I was nuts!

Gray obviously skimmed, because he did not see that we posted his awesome workout video too.

Thanks for the translation, JB. When I tried to use my secret decoder ring, it only said, "Be sure to drink your ovaltine." Strangely enough, Ole Gray knows exactly what the decoder ring means.

Gray obviously skimmed, because he did not see that we posted his awesome workout video too.

HUH? I must of been at the gym when you put that up..

the new Miyazaki shaft offerings have me excited about some potential launch monitor time

Lol at JB and Ole Gray. I'm excited to see if I can ever get off this waiting list and into the Outing so I can join my buddy Ole Gray in taking down Team The Hopeless Punks.

*credit to mcook on the name*

the new Miyazaki shaft offerings have me excited about some potential launch monitor time

Me too . Better then guessing what shaft is best for me

tapatalk addict....

even no launch monitor time I still know I will get som enew Miyazaki shaft time

I can't wait to get on the lm too! Only been on golf galaxy's. And I swear its wrong. LOL I can't hit a 6 iron 185 on the course. :smile:

Amphibians can Tapatalk.

from memory I thought it was in room only, that was one of the first questions my wife asked when she thought I was bringing her along lol

That was funny

true, I could just use One-t's eagle eyes to watch my ball flight then!

even no launch monitor time I still know I will get som enew Miyazaki shaft time

Don't think the MC 2.0 has distracted Team THP from destroying you fools at the Outing. We are just using this event as a warm up, to dominating Chunky and his wife Dean at the MC 2.0. Its going to be a real honour to destroy you non-outing approved folks.

The only thing outing approved aboot you is that your hair is not outing approved! You stink and I will take particular pleasure in destroying you and Chickenhawk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back