2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trust me you can refresh for the next 3hrs and you may have to refresh some more. Got the wowfactor with me.

That's cheating Tad..haha..but try and pump him for information..hehehe

JB and I will actually be working on finalizing the teams when he gets back from his round today. The announcement should be coming today, but I am not making any promises.

JB and I will actually be working on finalizing the teams when he gets back from his round today. The announcement should be coming today, but I am not making any promises.

Thanks for the update!!

You're such a tease GG...hahahaha

You're such a tease GG...hahahaha

hahahah.

My productivity for the afternoon is now shot.

They probably hooked me up with all the no shows on here. Yea I can see myself with John Doe and Susy Cue from parts unknown on my Team. :sarcastic:

matty.....F5, F5, F5

They probably hooked me up with all the no shows on here. Yea I can see myself with John Doe and Susy Cue from parts unknown on my Team. :sarcastic:

They are the only ones that can put up with you!

But GG...we have to know now!!! We only have 18 Million seconds until the outing begins. :act-up:

Way to be positive Gray. :wink:

Nawww I'm still hoping for some ringers in my sixsome... The kind that come with abundant golfing skills and hotter than a two dollar pistol! :golf2:...

But GG...we have to know now!!! We only have 18 Million seconds until the outing begins. :act-up:

Haha, why when I read that do I picture a small child slamming a sippy cup down on a table and throwing food? Unfortunately, somebody *cough* JB *cough* decided to get sick and then the minute they felt better they were out on the golf course, while another person *cough* me *cough* is working tirelessly to get these lists together.

Haha, why when I read that do I picture a small child slamming a sippy cup down on a table and throwing food? Unfortunately, somebody *cough* JB *cough* decided to get sick and then the minute they felt better they were out on the golf course, while another person *cough* me *cough* is working tirelessly to get these lists together.

Is someone in Chateau Bow Wow?

haha it would be funny if you two goofballs are on my team :D

Tell em brother from another Mother! We would dominate the field like a milk cow in a green pasture, the grass would not stand a chance!

In all honesty, I would love to be on your team. It would be really fun.

In all honesty, I would love to be on your team. It would be really fun.

Now ya cooking with Crisco! You never know bro so maybe we will find out soon :thumb:

No, not at all, I was just making a joke.

Well he better finish his round soon or he will be with a bunch of people..lol I KID I KID

No, not at all, I was just making a joke.

That's good cause I don't think ellie would share well, heck look what happened to hundy.

--
tapatalk

No f5 I'm on my phone lol

tapatalk addict....

It shouldn't matter to the Tower of Power....unless you're now the Leaning Tower of Georgia?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back