2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

Amen to that. I'm hoping there is a jacuzzi somewhere near the villas to soak this old body.

You can have that jacuzzi, i'll take a cold bath. Seems to work better. I know most football players and i think nba players take an ice bath after their games, supposed to help cool the body down and relieve any swelling that might occur. I know after some extended range sessions last summer that if took a colder than normal shower that I felt better and seemed to recover a little faster.

Only thing that will be taking a cold bath is both my hands when I dive them into an icy cooler.

Last edited:
Only thing that will be taking a cold bath is my both hands when I dive them into an icy cooler.

I like your plan!

You can have that jacuzzi, i'll take a cold bath. Seems to work better. I know most football players and i think nba players take an ice bath after their games, supposed to help cool the body down and relieve any swelling that might occur. I know after some extended range sessions last summer that if took a colder than normal shower that I felt better and seemed to recover a little faster.

So it sounds like a cold shower followed by the jacuzzi to me :D

Just talked to the lovely folks at Grand Cypress, we updated our reservation to include the Thursday night. Also put down our deposit (again... Weird CC issue) so with that, we have everything 100% set and just have to wait until the time, then pack our bags.

Wooo hoo, this can't come fast enough.

Good to hear belbs, it'll be good to see you dancing arse

Good to hear belbs, it'll be good to see you dancing arse

Belbs has a dancing arse :bulgy-eyes:! He better ask JB to throw a bale or two of good hay in the Tour Van, to feed that sucker :hungry:. We call em dancing mules up here in Georgia but I think they rode arses in the Biblical times.

Just talked to the lovely folks at Grand Cypress, we updated our reservation to include the Thursday night. Also put down our deposit (again... Weird CC issue) so with that, we have everything 100% set and just have to wait until the time, then pack our bags.

Wooo hoo, this can't come fast enough.

Awesome to hear buddy. Can't wait to see you and flashy again!

Golfer Gal please put Idrops in my foursome. He really wants to visit the Woodshed and I would love to give him a birds eye view :bulgy-eyes:. Hawk & Rhino would be nice too as both of them need a good dose of the woodshed. You can keep JB out of the mix as his wow factor is too intimidating. Just kidding sweety but not really :D

Golfer Gal please put Idrops in my foursome. He really wants to visit the Woodshed and I would love to give him a birds eye view :bulgy-eyes:. Hawk & Rhino would be nice too as both of them need a good dose of the woodshed. You can keep JB out of the mix as his wow factor is too intimidating. Just kidding sweety but not really :D

The only three things I am going to need come the outing is relaxation , relaxation and relaxation. Oh and maybe a cold beer or two and a few rounds of golf.

The only three things I am going to need come the outing is relaxation , relaxation and relaxation. Oh and maybe a cold beer or two and a few rounds of golf.

I will buy ya a beer good buddy!

That would be mighty nice of you my friend. Especially after my team kicks your team's butt in the competition...LOL

haha You just might be on the same Team with me with the new pairings :bulgy-eyes:

So true... looking forward to hearing the announcement, whenever that might be of course.

haha You just might be on the same Team with me with the new pairings :bulgy-eyes:

Methinks things will heat up quite a bit around here when that happens! :devil:
:devil:

I'm excited to see sho will be winning with me...

Attention Campers:There will be a Jenga game with the woodshed Saturday at 8:00am.

Attention Campers:There will be a Jenga game with the woodshed Saturday at 8:00am.

haha old Jenga is a pretty good old gal. She is one of the ladies I whup on a regular basis and take her bingo money :thumb:

She sure is pretty:

jenga.jpg

I'll have to join in on the fun of that game. I can't wait to see how crazy (and awesome) OG is when I finally meet him.

I am not looking forward to all the bunkers down at Grand Cypress. Thanks to JB, I was reminded how crappy I am from the sand. Better get practicing with my 588s!

I am not looking forward to all the bunkers down at Grand Cypress. Thanks to JB, I was reminded how crappy I am from the sand. Better get practicing with my 588s!

Simple solution... Don't hit it into any bunkers. :)

Back