2012 Ultimate Golf Weekend Recap Thread

lol is this another attempt of TC trying to get me to lay up to a #? i have played a few courses lately like that though always interested to see how you score if your driving is really on it can be a blast but if its to tight gets a little hairy. i didn't think any of the courses at Grand Cypress were tight honestly which was fun for me. i'm always up for a little bit of a challenge though. sounds like Reunion could def be a challenge.

Nope. I don't care how anyone plays golf. It ain't my golf game to worry about. GC is much easier off the tee than Reunion. But that South Course was menacing on/around the greens. I'm sure you'll be fine at Reunion. Belbs sure was. But he might be the straightest long knocker I've ever seen.

i agree but i actually LOVED that because i wasn't hitting wedges in to every green. its nice hitting a 6 or 7 iron in on a second shot on a par 4 once and a while. and really trying to hit par 5s in 2 was also a blast only hit a few all weekend. and a few were with a 2 hybo which doesn't happen often for me.

Yep I agree. It was challenging and I loved that course. Unfortunately we played right after aeration so that didn't make it any easier.

Nope. I don't care how anyone plays golf. It ain't my golf game to worry about. GC is much easier off the tee than Reunion. But that South Course was menacing on/around the greens. I'm sure you'll be fine at Reunion. Belbs sure was. But he might be the straightest long knocker I've ever seen.

you havn't seen me play yet! i really hope you can make it to the outing this year bud! def wanna tee it up with you at some point.

you havn't seen me play yet! i really hope you can make it to the outing this year bud! def wanna tee it up with you at some point.

TC is a giant mountain man with some pretty amazing one liners.

TC is a giant mountain man with some pretty amazing one liners.

lol i've heard. i never met a true mountain man! i just want to see his iron play in person.

It's overrated.

TC is a wonderful person to share a round of golf with!! I hope to have the pleasure again someday.

Back