2013 Bridgestone e6 Golf Ball Forum Testing Thread

http://i1163.photobucket.com/albums/q560/tvrepairex/P1170053_zpsa309f199.jpg
http://i1163.photobucket.com/albums/q560/tvrepairex/P1170066_zpsacc45d8b.jpg
http://i1163.photobucket.com/albums/q560/tvrepairex/P1170057_zpsdbf65770.jpg
My experience with the Bridgestone Mystery ball came when I opened the box and discovered that inside was a dozen 2013 BRIDGESTONE E-6 balls.I couldn’t wait to try them and see how they performed compared to my normal Srixon Z star SL ball.
Putting-
My first putting was on my indoor putting matt .I will preference this by saying I normally use a Odyessy White Hot Sabertooth with soft insert but I also tried an older steel Ram Zebra mallet. The sound of the E-6 was a little more muted click sound than the SL and the Bridgestone had a slightly softer feel than the Zstar SL ,especially on the no insert putter.Next day, it was to the outdoor practice green to try some longer putts that required a little firmer stroke.Again the sound and feel of the E-6 was slightly softer than the ZStar SL.
Onto the course- The weather was in the upper 40’s and clear.
Driver-
I alternated the E-6 and the Zstar SL for the first nine holes and was very impressed by the E-6. I hit a couple early drives that would have turned into a slice normally,but they settled into a slight fade with the E-6.Off the driver, I noticed the E-6 again felt softer –there is that word again-than the SL ,but The ZStar SL seemed to be about 5-10 yards longer than the E-6. I would give up 5 yards to be in the fairway more often!My normal slight baby draw was AOL with the E-6.
Irons- This is where I really loved the E-6.It felt like butter on full shots and was actually about ½ club longer on similarly hit shots than the SL.The E-6 had a slightly higher trajectory than the SL on most of my iron shots.The greens were wet from a week of off-on rain so both balls had very little roll out.My best shot of the day was on a Par 3 149 slightly up hill hole .I launched the E-6 high and straight at the flag.Most shots like this with other balls have a very slight draw but the E-6 stayed true and dropped 3 ½ feet from the hole.I made the putt for my only birdie of the day.
I played the E-6 alone for the last nine holes and again ,I loved the flight and feel of the ball.I can definitely I can see me playing the E-6 as my go to ball if it performs as well in warmer weather for me.

Hey guys,
I would like to thank THP and Bridgestone for allowing me to test the E6. This is my first testing experience and I couldn't be happier to test these Bridgestone balls. I will start first with a little background about myself. I began golfing about 2 years. When I started back, I was fitted at SportsFest in Nashville by a Bridgestone fitter. At the time, my swing was horrible and he suggested the E6. These were the first balls that I played with and as I got my swing into shape these balls were a big part of my improvement. I played baseball through high school and a year in college so I have a natural slice from swinging a bat. The E6 straightened by slice into a high fade. In the last 6 months or so I have played mostly Srixon Z and Q stars. The Q stars are soft, to me, and I have really enjoyed playing them. I also like the Z stars but I get alot of sidespin from them and have a hard time controlling them off the tee. So I bought the 2011 E6 in optic yellow and took the new E6 with me to compare the two for differences. I went to the course Saturday and Sunday last week only to use the new balls from my 2nd shot basically, which ranged from 150 yds to 75 yds. Here are my thoughts:

Irons
For me, distance was the same. I could tell that both E6s were more solid than the Q stars that I have been playing. The real difference for me between the old and new was the amount of spin I got on the 2013 E6. On two separate occasions, I backed shots up 7 and 10ft. I usually never get that much spin on a ball. On the first occasion, I was on a par 3 which played about 145 that day. I hit an 8 iron to the middle of the green and backed it up 7ft. I was a little surprised but thought maybe it was just one rare occurance. Three holes later on my final hole of the round, I had about 95 yards left to the pin and hit my 54* again to the middle of the green and the ball just took off again and backed up 10 ft. I was really surprised because the 2011 E6 hit near the center but rolled to the back of the green.
These balls worked great for me around the green as well. I had no problems getting the 2013 to stick on tight pitch shots and roll out on 7 iron runners. I had really forgotten why I loved playing the E6 so much. There is not that much difference in the old and new for me other than the spin.

Putting
For reference, I use a Seemore DB4X, which I absolutely love. The E6 rolled true for me and was not clanky. It does feel more solid though, than the Q stars I use. I am going to do some putting on my mat at my house with them this week because the weather has turned cold here.

Plan
I intend on getting back out this weekend or early next week to try these off the tee and get a feel for them. I didnt want to do that this weekend because I felt like it would be an information overload with all the testers posting today. I also wanted to concentrate on different aspects where I could enjoy using them more. I am really excited about getting back out with the E6 doing further tests.
Anyways, I have enjoyed reading through this thread today and will continue to filter through it to chat with everyone about how things are going. Good luck guys!

Last edited:
Here's a question for you lucky testers (who are doing an excellent job, by the way). How does the e6 compare to the Titleist Velocity? I ask because I played the e6 since it came out. Heck the Bridgestone fitting guy even confirmed it was the ball for me. That was until last year when I switched over to the Velocity. I found the Velocity very similar in feel and results on full shots but it seemed to bite better on the greens, especially when it came to distance control on the lower pitch and run shots. I am curious as to whether any of you have the chance to compare the two and if so, what your impressions are.

The Velocity ball that I played had a bit more bite around the greens. Short pitches checked up quicker. I have to add that when I played the Titleist ball, it was in the Fall (October) where the turf was plush and green.

Here's a question I want to ask in each of the 3 threads.

Given the discounted price of the previous E line of balls, if/what would justify you paying a premium for the 2013 line over the previous version?

I have a dozen of last year's version that I am currently playing vs the new version. I would not pay more for the newer model at this time because I don't see a huge difference. The new version is softer with more distance off the tee so if you're looking for a few more yards, you might opt for the new ball. The new ball seemed to fly a bit straighter, if that is possible. I thought my eyes were tricking me on a couple of shots where I could see the ball fighting off side spin, Auto pilot comes to mind .

Tomorrow I'm playing with DawgDaddy, MaryC, & KellyBo. Maybe KB & I can share a new E6 with our company tomorrow :thumb:

Here's a question I want to ask in each of the 3 threads.

Given the discounted price of the previous E line of balls, if/what would justify you paying a premium for the 2013 line over the previous version?

With what I have experienced playing the 2013 e6, I could totally justify paying a few extra bucks for the 2013 e6 over the 2011 e6; wouldn't think twice about picking up a box at $27 or $28

Great write ups guys.....I am dealing with the sick in my house so I will have review and pics up hopefully tomorrow or friday.

After my Golftec lesson yesterday I really couldn't wait to hit the ball outside on grass, the area I was working in today has a little Par 3 Course and a small driving range...so I escaped work a little early and went out to play a quick round on the Par 3 course.

Testing Date: 1/23/2013
Course: West Brazos Golf Center - 9 Hole Executive style course
Conditions: Partly Cloudy, Temperatures low 70's with light winds and pretty soft greens.

First this would quality as an executive course I guess, it's 9 Holes with the first and last being par 4's just over 300 yards and the rest are par 3's varying from 105 to 210 yards. So you can really almost hit every club in the bag. The holes have dual tee boxes so it varies the yardage by 15-20 yards for the back nine.

Fairway woods:
Since the 1st and last hole on the circuit is just over 300 yards I played my 3W off the tee on both holes, each time I got a nice mid high ball flight with just a hint of a fade on a couple of them and all of them right down the middle. The ball felt really good coming off the face of the 3W and it managed some roll out when it landed. I GPS measured all 4 3W shots and they came in at 222, 216, 231 and 219...the last hole was playing into the wind so it cost me a little distance but I was very happy with the result of all the shots.

Hybrids:
Only got to play them a couple of times, but the ball felt and sounded good, really nice high ball flight that landed fairly soft.

Irons:
I was really trapping my irons nicely this afternoon and the ball just seemed to jump off the clubface. I was seeing a great high ballflight with plenty of carry and I was getting nice results when I hit the greens with most irons. Almost no rollout with 8 iron and below and I actually backed it up a time or two. Here are a couple of cell phone shots I took of shots that hit the green.

05F2B6CF.jpg

You can make out the ball mark at the top of the photo and the ball had spun back just a little, this was a full PW from 114 yards.

7C2275F8.jpg

Nice big ball mark here, it was a full 8 iron from 137 yards

Wedges:
Again, I was hitting the ball very crisp today and my wedge shots were nice and high and stopped almost immediatly after hitting the green. I only had a couple of partial wedge shots and was able to put a nice mid flight on them and let them land and roll out 5-10 feet towards the cup. Maybe the best shot of the day came on the 9th hole, It was playing 320 yards and I had 97 yards to the pin after my drive...took my 50* wedge and and gave it a nice 3/4 swing and the ball tracked right towards the pin and stopped dead about 4 feet short of the flag and I made the putt for a nice birdie.

Putting:
Again, the new e6 rolls very true and has a nice pleasing sound of the face of the putter....the greens are this course and very undulating and have tons of break so I didn't make any long putts, but the ball stayed online and rolled nicely.

Overall:
It's had for me to really rate today because I may have hit my hybrids and irons better that I ever have in my life today....every shot with the exception of 1 or 2 was hit nice and crisp and flew almost dead straight. I did lose my first test ball today on a 168 yard par 3, it had water on the right and OOB on the left and I turned it over and it went across the fence into some very thick grass and brush. I can't wait to hit the course this weekend and get some more rounds in!

So many initial reviews that I will have a hard time addressing them all, so I'll just say great work and thanks for the posts. Looking forward to hearing some long terms results from you all.

Left work early today, but only had a little time for testing.

First up, I wanted to make some putts with some other balls, to see if I could get a gauge for 'softness' off the putter. This was using my X2 and also my Never Compromise Tycoon.

Balls putted were:

2013 e6
Q-Star
Z-Star
2011 e5

As usual, I saw no difference in performance with any of the balls. Straight went straight and no variations in distance/speed/whateveryouwanttocallit. In terms of sound, all four were pretty nice and something I could deal with. No ultra-clicky sounds or anything.

My subjective judgement of the softness off the putter from softest to firmest (I typically associate a lower tone or less loud sound with soft):

Z-Star
2011 e5 (the first two were really neck and neck for the most part)
Q-Star
2013 e6

So, I guess that's a long way of saying that the e6 was the firmest sounding of the four. This is consistent with what I've seen/heard in the past when doing this type of test. Again, all of them were fine by me. I'm not really picky in that regard though.

Also got a brief chance to hit the Vector with the new e6, but only focused on one club.

First was a 50 yard pitch shot with my 54° 588 wedge. This is basically a 1/4 swing pitch that I normally play near my back foot. I expect it to have medium height and roll a short distance with a ball like this.

Carry: 49
Ball Speed: 53
Launch Angle 28.1
Descent 36.7
Back Spin 5669

Next, I went to my 9:00 or 1/2 swing, which is my 75 yard pitch. This one I normally play center stance and it's a higher flying shot for me.

Carry: 74
Ball Speed: 63
Launch Angle 32.7
Descent 46.6
Back Spin 6016

Not a huge amount of spin by any means, but not bad at all. I'd normally expect a good deal more with a urethane ball. At least that's what I've seen under the same conditions in the last month or so. Both are quite doable for me, though those that expect a dead stopping pitch would probably not find what they are looking for here.

A lot of great feedback here by the testers.

From someone who uses the old model of the e6, I'm not sure there's really much of a real world difference between the two by the sounds. I will give them a try for sure, but guess I was hoping for something a little more.

Hawk, interesting that you found the e6 to be more firm than the e5. I've always felt the opposite of that, funny how subjective we can be on feel with different balls.

great reviews by all and thanks!

What I gather for the most part thus far seem nothing really sticks out above the previous model but thats not bad thing at all as it was already a good ball for reducing side movement and seems it still does from what been written. It worked then as i know first hand and from whats been reviewed it still does work on the new one.

I wonder what their idea of being softer than previous model was supose to do for it? Was it to try to get more distance? or perhaps even straighter? Or perhaps more holding power which was the only complaint anyone really ever had about the last one? hhhmmmm

Only one area in differences vs previous model that seems to have been repeated a few times here more than any other thing was the distance was said to be longer. I am curious if that was more due to how well one may have struck the ball that day as well as other factors? I guess only way to really know for sure is if one were able to spend the time and had the place to hit the two versions side by side enough repeated times to determine this for sure. No I'm not implying you all go out and do that LOL.... I apreciate all your reviews and thanks for spending the time hitting and writing about them for us. Keep um comming.

Hawk, interesting that you found the e6 to be more firm than the e5. I've always felt the opposite of that, funny how subjective we can be on feel with different balls.

Yea there's lots of room for interpretation on the subjective stuff. This is just putter and based purely on sound of course.

I'm interested to see how they differ in spin on those wedge shots.

I am also delighted to be a first time tester. Sincere thanks to THP and Bridgestone. I played Sat and it was cool around 40 warming to 60 and breezy...roughly 5 to 10 mph. I played the first nine with the 2011 e6 and the back with the new e6. Results were 44 in first nine and 44 on second round. Normally shoot a few shots higher on the last nine so overall encouraging result. I also tweaked my back on the 8th hole so was a bit gimpy with the new ball.

Is the ball softer than the 2011 version...IMO yes. I ve been playing a Pro V1 lately and the new version felt about the same off the putter. I liked the feel of the 2011 and like the new version better.

Is the ball a straight hitter and long? I hit some really good drives with the 2011. Also hit the new one comparable distance but maybe a little shorter. As noted I tweaked the back and was not as aggressive with the new e6. On the irons, one shot stood out. I hit a 5 iron flush from about 170 and it was a low liner...not unusual with me and a lower iron. The ball landed about 30 yards short of the green and just kept going right up to pin high. That hole normally keeps short shots off the green. I'm not a high ball hitter but the wedges and 8,9 I performed. I play TM R11, reg shaft, steel irons. Ball feels great off the club. Length was comparable to 2011 e6. With the PV1, I was hitting a number of draws...on purpose...but again as designed this ball flies straight...I did manage at least one slice but it stayed in play and pared the hole. I was playing my third shot about 160 into the wind and the ball slightly below my feet. The pin was on the right side of the green. I played to the left side hoping for a fade to the middle. Hit it sweet and dead straight! Pin high just off the green. Did get up and down thanks to a good 15 ft putt...nice scramble from the woods and good way to finish.

As others have noted I got a lot more roll out on chips and short wedges...somewhat disappointed but the ball is designed to be straight and long not to hop and stop. I don't have a lot of luck with this even with a PV1 but will need more practice to get these where I expect.

Loved the feel off the putter. putted pretty well and comparable to both 2011 e6 and PV1. Looking forward to more testing soon.

Took the e6 out for a round this afternoon. I noticed again that this ball doesn't hold up like other balls, especially out of bunkers. After a couple of bunker shots, the ball was getting scuffed. That's really the only really bad thing I've seen with this ball. I've found a couple other small negatives, but there's a lot of positives about this ball.

Driver: I love the feel of this ball off the driver (and every other club as well). I didn't get the distance that I'm used to with this ball. I normally play the Tour B330. However, it was pretty accurate off the tee. I didn't miss many fairways, and the ones I did were definitely not ball related. Some swings just got away from me.

Fairway wood/hybrid: Distance with these clubs was about the same as what I'm used to. There may have been a small difference, but not really anything that noticeable. Once again, I really liked the feel of this ball off the club face. It was also really accurate on these shots as well. I had a couple of bad hybrid shots today with it, but I've had issues with my hybrid lately, so again I don't think it was anything ball related.

Irons: I don't spin the ball back very much with any ball I use, but I normally get the ball to hop once and stop. I had the same effect with these balls. I didn't have any shots that rolled out, which is exactly how I wanted them to play. I could get up there and hit my shot like I normally would and the outcome would be the same as I would expect.

Wedges: This is where I really enjoyed the soft feel. I felt like I could do anything I wanted with these balls around the greens. My chip shots were doing the one hop and stop, so I was able to get really aggressive on the chip shots. If I'm 50-100 yards out, I'll typically hit 3/4 wedge shots and all of them today were doing exactly what I wanted them to do. I could fly them to the hole and they would hit and stop. This is probably the area that I liked this ball the most. Anytime I get in that range, I want to be able to play aggressively and these balls were letting me do that.

Putting: One thing I absolutely hate is when a ball feels like a rock off the putter. These balls definitely didn't feel like that. They were extremely soft off the putter face and I really felt like I had really good distance control with that feel off the putter.

Overall, after my first full round with these balls, I was pleasantly surprised. Other than the fact that I didn't quite get the distance I wanted with the driver and they scuff pretty easily, I thought these balls were great. I've noticed others saying this ball caused a higher shot than normal, but I didn't really see that. It seemed about the same to me.

Let me say up front that I sincerely thank Bridgestone & THP for giving me a chance to take part in this product testing.

About me:
I am a 42 yr old male of average height & build (5’10 ½” & 180lbs). I don’t workout. The only exercise I get is golf at least once per week. My handicap used to hover around the 14-16 range, but my game has progressed lately & I am down to an 11. I usually shoot mid to low 80s, but have dropped some rounds in the 70s in the last few months.

My typical drive is straight to a fade with mid trajectory & decent run out. Current driver is a Cleveland Classic 270 9* with the 39g C Kua stiff shaft. Another thing to note is that I’m not as consistent as I’d like to be with my ball striking. I tend to be all over the face of my driver during a round.

On to the ball test:
This afternoon I was able to take the new e6 to Robbie’s Pro Shop in Lake Charles,LA and compare it to several balls on his launch monitor. Robbie is a great guy & the owner of RT Technologies shaft company (Per his website, his shafts have 3 majors, 22 PGA victories & back to back Champion’s Tour money titles). Hope it’s OK to give him a little plug since he was nice enough to let me use his launch monitor for the ball test.

Anyway, I was able to round up a sleeve of the W/S Duo (my gamer), Srixon Soft Feel, 2011 e6, ProV1x, W/S FG Tour X, Velocity & 2011 e6 for comparison purposes. I had a sleeve of W/S FG Tour & Nike Vapor Speed also, but ran out of time & juice to add them to the comparison. Only club I hit on the monitor was driver BTW.

I warmed up by hitting about 20 balls (various brands & types) & was ready to go. The results you see below are the average of 10 swings with each ball tested ino rder of the way they were tested.

Ball 1 – W/S Duo
Club Speed: 105.488
Ball Velocity: 137.69
Launch Angle: 16.84
Ball Spin: 2897.1
Carry Distance: 226.73
Total Distance: 250.02

Ball 2 – Srixon Soft Feel
Club Speed: 103.31
Ball Velocity: 137.34
Launch Angle: 16.05
Ball Spin: 2892.9
Carry Distance: 224.52
Total Distance: 248.09

Ball 3 – 2013 Bridgestone e6
Club Speed: 103.482
Ball Velocity: 139.46
Launch Angle: 14.18
Ball Spin: 2976.8
Carry Distance: 221.93
Total Distance: 245.23

Took a brief break here.

Ball 4 – Titleist ProV1x
Club Speed: 106.03
Ball Velocity: 142.56
Launch Angle: 14.55
Ball Spin: 2953.1
Carry Distance: 228.64
Total Distance: 252.66

Ball 5 –W/S FG Tour X
Club Speed: 103.412
Ball Velocity: 141.94
Launch Angle: 14.8
Ball Spin: 2778.5
Carry Distance: 230.55
Total Distance: 254.72

Ball 6 – Titleist Velocity
Club Speed: 102.253
Ball Velocity: 138.88
Launch Angle: 16.95
Ball Spin: 2634.7
Carry Distance: 229.22
Total Distance: 253.27

Ball 7 – 2011 Bridgestone e6 (yellow)
Club Speed: 105.301 (must have jumped up because I knew I was almost done)
Ball Velocity: 145.43
Launch Angle: 15.63
Ball Spin: 2640
Carry Distance: 240.01
Total Distance: 265.24

In a perfect world all of my swing speeds would have been the same, but even without that being the case, I think there’s some decent info to be gleaned.

Unfortunately for this testing, the first observation that jumps out at me is that the new e6 had the highest spin rate & the shortest carry & total distances recorded. Ouch. Sorry Bridgestone.

The next thing that stands out is that the old e6 pretty much dominated. Double ouch.

Another sad note is that my beloved Duos were OK, but not crazy great like I expected.

Lastly, even with the lowest swing speed, the Velocity outperformed all but 2 balls in total distance. I’ve never played this ball, but may have to check it out if it can hold a green.

Thanks again to Bridgestone & THP for allowing us this opportunity. This was my first time testing a product on THP (but hopefully not the last!). I’m sorry that the new e6 didn’t fit me, but I’m sure they are great balls for some people.

One last thought… if anyone knows how to accurately calculate what my distances & spins would be if all my swing speeds were the same, I’d be happy to email them the raw data on an excel worksheet.

Great comparo's Shakey ! espec with being average of 10 swings each, great job and thnx for sharing!.

One thing stands out to me in your results between the 2011e6 vs 2013e6 is while higher club speed and higher launch angle with the older model yet it still resulted in far less spin. This would indicate to me that the older model would be better at reducing left and/or right movement than the new one which is what this ball is marketed as doing. The more spin, the more movement I would guess (corrrect me if wrong), so then I'd have to think the 2011 is better at reaching that goal via your results.

Perhaps the 2013 being even softer compression vs 2011 has lead to that result and also I wonder maybe it was their intention to try to gain a little more stopping power vs the 2011 as I asked about earlier. Every pro has a con.... hhhmmmmm

That was a nice thorough job, Shakey.

I'd be interested to see if you see comparable results on the course if you are able to do any side by side testing out there. Did you see any differences in side spin that were notable?

I'm taking the old & the new E6 out for today's round and rotate the balls through 18 holes. New on first hole, old on second hole and so on. By the end of the round I should have a good idea how they compare.

Last edited:
Have fun out there, Gray.

I'm taking the old & the new E6 out for today's round and rotate the balls through 18 holes. New on first hole, old on second hole and so on. By the end of the round I should have a good idea how they compare.
Im with you Gray, getting to put the e6 in play for a full round this afternoon.

Im with you Gray, getting to put the e6 in play for a full round this afternoon.

Man. A little Thursday afternoon Florida golf sounds so nice right now.

Just wanted to apologize for not having my review posted yet..I am having computer issues with my PC at home and forgot to email myself my word doc before it crapped out...should have it fixed tonight when I get home...

I see lots of people looking for comparison to the previous E6, and from my persective there are a couple of minor differences. I seem to see a very slight difference in the dimple pattern. I can't really describe it and maybe it's an optical illusion but to me it looks just a bit different.

I also saw a bit more carry distance with the new ball all through the bag. Not much...5 yards or so average.

The new ball did feel a slight bit softer than the previous one, especially of the putter face and on short chips. In fact I REALLY love the way the new ball feels off the putter.

The only previous E6s I had to compare to were slightly used so there may be a possibility that previous use contributed to the difference in behavior somewhat.

That was a nice thorough job, Shakey.

I'd be interested to see if you see comparable results on the course if you are able to do any side by side testing out there. Did you see any differences in side spin that were notable?

I played on Sunday & compared my Duo to the new e6. I played the Duo exclusively on the front 9 because I wanted to see if my swing was going to be on or off before I started the comparison. I wasn't driving or putting well for the 1st several holes, but managed to eek out a 42 (par 72) on the front with the Duo. I switched to the e6 at the turn and ended up shooting an identical 42 on the back.

Observations about the e6:
Driver - Distance seemed about the same as the Duo. I lost the only drive I tried to really jump on pretty far right & missed more fairways overall with the e6. Probably the indian more than the arrow though. Feel was somewhat muted, but not as quiet as the Duo off the face. Sound was what i expected with the combination of the Classic's unique thunk sound characteristic & a low compression ball.
Hybrids - Mid to mid-high trajectory, just like the Duos. I hit a pretty good 2nd shot with my 3h on the par 5 18th. I had about 210 left to the hole & had to carry across a small pond & a trap about 12 yds in front of the green. I managed to clear the water & trap & ended up about 7 yds in front of the green.
Irons - If the e6s had an advantage over the Duo, it was probably with the shots off the irons. They seemed to be a little bit more consistent distance wise than the Duos, so I had shorter putts.
Wedges - like others have said, don't expect short chips to hop & stop unless you can put some serious juju on the ball. Expect at least a 10 foot run out.
Putter - I had an unusually off day with my putter, so I don't want to put to much emphasis on this portion of my review.

I really didn't want to write this review until I got the ball on the monitor, but now that its done i can safely say I don't think this ball is for me. Especially if its priced around $28 like I expect.

some great reviews coming in, keep up the good work everyone!

I really didn't want to write this review until I got the ball on the monitor, but now that its done i can safely say I don't think this ball is for me. Especially if its priced around $28 like I expect.

Nothing wrong with that at all. The reviews were both well done. Thanks for sharing your feedback!

Nothing wrong with that at all. The reviews were both well done. Thanks for sharing your feedback!
Thanks. I wanted to be honest, but wasn't sure how well it would be received.

Back