2013 Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Amateur Golf Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
Team Hackers vs Team Paradise vs Team Albatross
It has a nice ring to it.

This was a very hard decision as there were some great names including one other one that we thought about and went back and forth on until the final minute of decision time.

This is perfect!

My Team Warriors suggestion had you torn, huh? Ha

It was only right to go with Team Albatross. The Albatross Club makes so much possible for ALL of us, including The Morgan Cup. Tip of the hat for both men being able to go and to THP letting them both join the Morgan Cup.

Gregory Hines. Tapping.

Not sure if I'd want to know what the other name was they were considering.

That'd be like torture,,,, so close but yet so far!

Not sure if I'd want to know what the other name was they were considering.

That'd be like torture,,,, so close but yet so far!

Yeah, that is why we have not released it. We are just not sure its the right thing to do.

Yeah, that is why we have not released it. We are just not sure its the right thing to do.

Torture them, haha

Very awesome name chosen. I had a feeling that would be the one. I understand not releasing the other name, but I still am quite curious about it.

It has a nice ring to it..

sure does. excellent choice indeed.

Absolutely appropro. Love it! Wouldn,t it b cool if team Albatross actually made one? That would be cool

Love the name, and I am absolutely honored to be the Captain of Team Albatross!

It has a nice ring to it.

This was a very hard decision as there were some great names including one other one that we thought about and went back and forth on until the final minute of decision time.

It has a great ring to it. I knew that one would win. I kind of need to know the oh so close name!

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

sure does. excellent choice indeed.

I think everyone knew for the most part that Team Albatross sealed the deal when posted. It was a matter of who was online at the right time. It was my first choice along with some other THPers I'm sure but was too late to the party.

I know there was a close 2nd and a lot of other good names but this one just made the most sense and rolls right off the tongue with ease. It was gonna hard to beat that name IMO.

Love the name, and I am absolutely honored to be the Captain of Team Albatross!

I'd be honered to captain let alone play on it.

Think about it. You will have the best saying.......

"Our team is going to Albatross you to death" or my personal favorite " we're going to Albatrounce your a$$"

It has a great ring to it. I knew that one would win. I kind of need to know the oh so close name!

I want to know as well, but think it's better to hold it in.

I think everyone knew for the most part that Team Albatross sealed the deal when posted. It was a matter of who was online at the right time. It was my first choice along with some other THPers I'm sure but was too late to the party.

I know there was a close 2nd and a lot of other good names but this one just made the most sense and rolls right off the tongue with ease. It was gonna hard to beat that name IMO.

The irony is that the 2nd name was not posted for days. And I am serious when I said it was close. We went back and forth for hours over it.

I'd be lieing if I said I wasn't curious to hear the other names that were considered. But understand why it probably won't be announced

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

It doesn't really matter. Celebrate Team Albatross! It was the name that just made the most sense

The irony is that the 2nd name was not posted for days. And I am serious when I said it was close. We went back and forth for hours over it.

Not for days huh? Well that is just going to make it harder for us not to know!

Maybe you can ask/poll who wants to accept the torture if it was their name.:angry:

It doesn't really matter. Celebrate Team Albatross! It was the name that just made the most sense

It really did. As soon as I saw it, I knew it would win. Its perfect

as long as no one has to say ghsace on camera we are good

That is the absolute truth. Honestly, IMO no one who has been here and around should be surprised at all. Its absolutely perfect.

Great name do we know who submitted it first? Just makes perfect sense I thought mine was pretty good Paradise Hackers congrats whoever was first in with Team Albatross!

Great name do we know who submitted it first? Just makes perfect sense I thought mine was pretty good Paradise Hackers congrats whoever was first in with Team Albatross!

Check out the info on the home page.

Spots are filling up, looking forward to seeing how this pans out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back