2013 THP Fantasy - The Leagues

1 more person and league 3 will be fully joined!

I wish I could have joined the Albatross Club soon enough to join in FF, but it wasn't possible. Good luck everyone!

Airborne DEZperados are now in League 2.

I'm pretty anxious to see the videos announcing draft position. Gonna make for an epic beginning to an epic season

Gg is excited about draft order too. We may skip the videos to get it done faster if everybody wants. If you prefer the videos, we can do those but it will be a few days.

Gg is excited about draft order too. We may skip the videos to get it done faster if everybody wants. If you prefer the videos, we can do those but it will be a few days.

Makes no difference to me.

Just bring on the #vodkies.

I am torn because watching the video was alot of fun last year but waiting a few more days doesnt sound like fun either. Haha

My go-to FF team name was Forte Year Old Virgin, but this year I switched to The Big Gronkowski.

I signed up for the videos!! Come on!!

hahaha, do what you guys want. Lots to be done at THPHQ. Videos for FF can take a backseat for sure.

I'd be okay with no videos. In place of that, do a thread post one at a time from 16, 15, 14, etc. There will still be the drama of owners refreshing and F5ing waiting to see their team posted.

16 team league and y'all are worried about making video ?? Lol. I can't wrap my mind around a strategy not knowing draft order. As if right now I'm wondering if my bench will get to even play lol

My go-to FF team name was Forte Year Old Virgin, but this year I switched to The Big Gronkowski.

I heard "Where's the money, Gronkowski?" I thought that one was funny.

Yeah you guys have too much going on to worry about some FF videos. Just let us know the order. :)

Agreed that the videos can take a backseat to all of the other THP awesome going on!

THILLHOUSE is ready to dominate!

Knowing my draft position > videos

The info being in a video is not too important to me either. It's a cool touch, but not necessary in my opinion.

We will be posting the draft orders in the next few minutes. Each league will have their own draft thread.

We will be posting the draft orders in the next few minutes. Each league will have their own draft thread.

please lord no 1 or 16

Any pick trading? JK
Come on top 5

I'd be okay with no videos. In place of that, do a thread post one at a time from 16, 15, 14, etc. There will still be the drama of owners refreshing and F5ing waiting to see their team posted.

This right here is an awesome idea Staticline. I enjoyed the videos last year as well but with 5 leagues and all JB and GG have to handle this is a great way to do it.

This right here is an awesome idea Staticline. I enjoyed the videos last year as well but with 5 leagues and all JB and GG have to handle this is a great way to do it.

See above. Draft orders have been posted.

Last team in league 4 is in. Sorry it took me so long guys.

Looking forward to this never been in a 16 team league.

Back