2013 THP Masters Contest & Thread Sponsored By TaylorMade

Wow, Brandel with interesting commentary on Fowler...on Fowler's streak of tourneys where he has made a double bogey or worse: "Well when somebody's hobby is motocross and dresses like a peacock I expect him to take some chances."

And suddenly anyone at +6 or better is inside the cut!

Tiger 2 shots back and hasn't done a thing...watchout

I think this is TW's intimidation factor. Everyone backing up now as he moves on the course. Though for the 2nd day in a row does not get a birdie on #2.

Wow, Brandel with interesting commentary on Fowler...on Fowler's streak of tourneys where he has made a double bogey or worse: "Well when somebody's hobby is motocross and dresses like a peacock I expect him to take some chances."

Yeah, I was kinda shocked he said something like that.

But, lol Dustin.

I think this is TW's intimidation factor. Everyone backing up now as he moves on the course. Though for the 2nd day in a row does not get a birdie on #2.

I chalk it up to a tougher golf course.

Dude, my Bridgestone J40 that I ordered is a BOMBER! Love that GD ADDi 7 shaft!

how does the masters do their tee times? I know usually tourneys reverse their thursday times, so last off thurs goes of first friday, but haas and dufner were last yesterday, and right in the middle today.

Thanks fellas. The cut line is 10 shots back from leader?

Apparently Guan got a stroke penalty for slow play. Wow.

it would drive me crazy to try to tee off while straddling the tee marker like that.

The course is always set up more difficult on Friday than the Thursday. Not the best of rounds from Sergio or DJ, but if you go into the weekend under par, you are still right in this.

Wow Guam was hit with a slow play penalty should be +3

Just got back from a meeting and lunch with my wife. Turn on the coverage and I see Fred Couples tied for the lead!!! Man alive could you imagine!?!?!?

What else have I missed?

really? Where did you see that? If so, that's crazy

Twitter. Pretty odd to finally make that ruling on the 14 year old. Wtf.

Back