2013 THP Sarasota Gauntlet Team Challenge

2013 THP Sarasota Gauntlet Team Challenge

An old broomstick works well on the cheap

Check with your airline to be sure but the TSA did change carry on rules earlier this year to allow up to 2 clubs to be carried on. If you have a club your concerned about carry it on and have the fight attendants store it in the closet during flight.

Southwest=no closets but we don't charge for your checked bags. Soft-sided bags will require you sign a waiver on the back of the bag tag saying you get no damage protection.

I remove my driver head and turn the shaft butt end up to protect the tip. Thats all I have ever done and no troubles so far. Probably just jinxed myself.

I remove my driver head and turn the shaft butt end up to protect the tip. Thats all I have ever done and no troubles so far. Probably just jinxed myself.

lucky for me I'm just taking a 3 hour drive to get there. But if I was to fly, I'd do just that. Another reason why I'm glad I have a TM R1, I can remove the head whenever I want.

I am excited, will be my first THP event!

I travel all the time with the golf bag, I use a Callaway bag that has a hard top over the top part of the bag and soft on the bottom. Its actually close to the end of it's life after 2-3 years of traveling and about 10 trips on planes. Might try and find the same to replace the one I have as there are some tears in the soft part of it.

Are you two prepared for initiation?

Are you two prepared for initiation?

Oh boy. I don't like hazing. I already went to college once. Don't need to relive those memories again. lol

Just... try to relax.

jysaby4u.jpg

Anyone who is looking for a room mate for the weekend let me know. I don't know anyone, but also don't want to fork over the whole bill on my own. I can also car pool with anyone in the West Palm Beach to Vero Beach area.

Anyone who is looking for a room mate for the weekend let me know. I don't know anyone, but also don't want to fork over the whole bill on my own. I can also car pool with anyone in the West Palm Beach to Vero Beach area.

This will be my first THP event as well.

Drew, I'm in Fort Lauderdale - not sure if it would make sense to drive out there together but I will be looking for a roommate. Maybe we can meet up for a quick practice round prior to Sarasota. -Geoff

This will be my first THP event as well.

Drew, I'm in Fort Lauderdale - not sure if it would make sense to drive out there together but I will be looking for a roommate. Maybe we can meet up for a quick practice round prior to Sarasota. -Geoff

My PMs don't seem to be sending. Email me and we can exchange contact info and set up some pre golfing before the THP event.

My PMs don't seem to be sending. Email me and we can exchange contact info and set up some pre golfing before the THP event.

I wouldnt post ur email address here, spam bots will get ya

Drew,
Just because they are not in your sent items folder, does not mean they are not sent. There is a check box you have to click to have them appear in sent items. I removed the email address to eliminate the spam bots from getting you. Hope this helps.

Drew,
Just because they are not in your sent items folder, does not mean they are not sent. There is a check box you have to click to have them appear in sent items. I removed the email address to eliminate the spam bots from getting you. Hope this helps.

Ok, thank you.!!!

PM Replied to! Looking forward to meeting you and the rest of the gang.

Its early to be setting rounds up, but I will be flying in Thursday night so I can play 36 that Friday. Figure since I'm flying across country I'm getting as much golf in as possible lol.

Its early to be setting rounds up, but I will be flying in Thursday night so I can play 36 that Friday. Figure since I'm flying across country I'm getting as much golf in as possible lol.
I think once we find out who is coming in when, we can work on setting up some Friday rounds, potentially.

I think once we find out who is coming in when, we can work on setting up some Friday rounds, potentially.

Don't forget the Monday round....please and thank you.

I am in the same boat! We will probably come on the same flight.

Just bought myself a brand new box of Bridgestone B330-RX golf balls for this event. I usually hit the e6 model but I figured I can splurge and buy some high end balls. Well, that and I got them for $24 a dozen!

Any word yet on the final course.?

Back