2013 WGC Accenture Match Play Championship Brackets

I am inside the top 100 now! Prize pack here I come!!!

I feel from 2nd to 7th....hopefully a full field event next week will help me turn it back around

IJP sharing his thoughts on Twitter this morning and I tend to agree:

Ian Poulter ‏@IanJamesPoulter
I will be honest that 3-4 place match is the least interesting Match of the week. No need to play it. Players should be tied for 3rd.

Cracking that top 10! Looking to stay there for the rest of the year

TapaTalk from the iPhone

Kuch saved my butt this week. My picks were looking very very poor. Then Kuch comes through. Yea. Moved up to 36 I believe. On the climb, but this next week is going to be a challenge. Go with the front runners or pick some of the underdogs. Tough picking week coming up.

I had Kuchar and moved from 74 to 15. Too many early picks lost!

So who won the pool???

Guys that offered up a prize, please PM the winner for his address to send directly to them. Remember, there was a 1st and 2nd prize list that is listed on the 1st post of the thread, so make sure you have the right guy.

Please confirm who was the winner -- Perkis, I believe?

IJP sharing his thoughts on Twitter this morning and I tend to agree:

Ian Poulter ‏@IanJamesPoulter
I will be honest that 3-4 place match is the least interesting Match of the week. No need to play it. Players should be tied for 3rd.

I thought he tweeted yesterday about there being a big difference between 3rd and 4th. I think he's just pissed that he lost.

$117,000 difference he's just pissy he lost.

$117,000 difference he's just pissy he lost.
Honestly it did come off a bit that way.

All things considered the US winning train continues, I'm amazed US has won this two year's in a row, it will be interesting to see how the President Cup goes!

perkis and nightowl03.......please see the first post in this thread for the prize list. Please send those guys a PM with your address to collect your prizes!

Congrats!

Nice win Perkis!

I jumped to 2nd in THP Fantasy Golf, I'm right on your tail Fairband, don't slip up now!!

Perkis send me a PM with your address and I will send a package your way. Congrats on the win.

Congrats Perkis! Nice win!

Perkis, GolferGal got your prizes I bought shipped out today, just FYI. I hope you like your THP swag I picked out for you. Congrats again on the win, dude. Hell of a pick with Kuchar winning it all.

Niteowl03 will pick up the Nike GC from me at the THP-TX Invitational.

Perkis, the Accenture Match Play hat is on the way priority mail. Let me know when you get it. Congrats!

Niteowl03 will pick up the Nike GC from me at the THP-TX Invitational.
And the box for Niteowl went out a half hour ago. Supposed to be there Friday.

Thanks guys for the great prizes. I will post in the contest winner thread when everything shows up. Appreciate your generosity!

Perkis, your balls were shipped out yesterday via USPS.

Thanks to Trout Bum and Toad I have received the box of goodies and the iTunes gift card. The wife has already stolen the gift card and Toad I was heading out to buy some new spikes when your package came!!

Solid pick for the contest niteowl, good job.

Nice haul and nice win!

Back