2014 ATT Pebble Beach National Pro-Am Thread (Spoilers)

Harsh Clint, harsh. But true :lol:

Jimmy for the two putt win! Rollercoaster finish!

I really thought he was going to miss it, he was tight as they come.

He squeaked that one out by the skin of his teeth.

Man I thought we'd be looking at a playoff, great start to the season for Walker, but holy cow that was as close as it could be!

For the PRO / AM portion of the event, its a combined score between the amateur and the pro (including handicaps for the amateur). I believe there is a cut for the Pro/Am teams as well as the regular Pro cut you always see. So the AM keeps playing with their Pro until they're cut or the tournament is over. If it happened, I believe a pro would make the cut if his Pro AM team scored well enough even if he didn't, but I think that would be a rare occurence anyways.

the way Nantz was talking at the end seemed like it was better ball of the 2-some, saying either the Amateur had to make it for a net birdie or Sabatini had to chip in, but it was not as if they were combining there scores?

Started doing school work because I thought it was over. Next thing I know, I look up to see DJ had posted and Walker was going in the wrong direction.

Had Spieth AND Walker as picks in Fantasy... was a good week, don't care how he did it. LOL

Back