2014 Love Is In The Air - New THP Event

Will the wives be getting the pedicure on their own schedule?

Yes, it will be done on Saturday and they can do 2 pedicures an hour. I will be sending out a message to find out who wants to get a pedicure because I will need to book it ahead of time with the spa to make sure they have the time for all of us.

I have been thinking about this event most of the day with the HHI event going on. I need to get the wife out practicing more!

I greatly look forward to meeting some new people and hanging out with some old friends like TNT.

SPOT OPEN:

A spot just opened up for this event. I would like to get this filled ASAP, so if you, or a couple you know would like to attend please send me a PM.

:/ hopefully this fills back up again fast!

Nooo...hopefully someone fills this spot fast. Shouldn't be too difficult.

Wow, yeah, I'd be shocked if someone doesn't jump on it quickly. I'd love to, but not in the trip budget this year and it's right after our Disney trip too...

Oh no didn't want to lose someone for this awesone event. Can't wait to hear who the lucky person is that will join us.

Hoping someone can jump in on this spot quickly

Super unfortunate someone can't make it. Great for whomever picks up the spot. So excited for this event!

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

I'm talking to the fiancé right now! She's totally down if we can figure out the finances with it.

I'm talking to the fiancé right now! She's totally down if we can figure out the finances with it.

Sweet! Make it happen!

This date is perfect for me, to bad my wife does not play.

2014 Love Is In The Air - New THP Event

I think there are several of us whose significant others that don't play. This can be looked at more of an introducing to golf and the place (THP) we love so much!

My gf doesn't play either! It'll still be awesome.

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

I know, she would never go for it just meeting strangers and hanging with them. Already tried...

Someone. Get this.

Wife gave me the thumbs up. PM sent. If we get in, great! If not, I'm sure someone else will really enjoy this event! Just know, you denied a pregnant woman a chance to spend some QT at a luxury spa*. ;)

*and forced her husband to scramble to find another luxury spa treatment somewhere else, possibly sans golf.

Wife gave me the thumbs up. PM sent. If we get in, great! If not, I'm sure someone else will really enjoy this event! Just know, you denied a pregnant woman a chance to spend some QT at a luxury spa*. ;)

*and forced her husband to scramble to find another luxury spa treatment somewhere else, possibly sans golf.

Look at this guy! Love it...and this makes her 2nd event already!

Awesome!

Back