2014 Masters Contest & Official THP Thread

I think I am going to sleep on it and make my pick tomorrow. I'm torn between a few different players right now.

Thanks Callaway and THP for another great contest.

Great contest again! Thanks THP and Callaway. I'm in!

Fantastic contest. Entry made. Too tempting to pick 3 instead of just 1.

Great contest and thank you thp and callaway for the great prizes. I think im going to wait another day before my picks are made.

I think I am going to sleep on it and make my pick tomorrow. I'm torn between a few different players right now.
I'm doing the same!

Entry in.... Let's just hope the winner attended school in the state of GA

Proud Member of #TeamParadise

Entry in.... Let's just hope the winner attended school in the state of GA

Proud Member of #TeamParadise

No you didn't...hopefully not the one I'm think of.

I'm really going back and forth between my picks. I'm about to just throw some darts and call it a day.

All. My picks are in. Good luck everyone and let's get this coverage started

Entry sent. Going to be a great week up here in Mass. Temps in the high 50's and 60+, home course opening on Friday, and the Masters. Thanks THP!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My favorite week of the year is here. Tiger being out really makes for a interesting element from the get go, and as much as I wanted to pick the Callaway guys, this is not a tournament first-timers usually thrive in.

Huge thank you to Callaway and to THP for making the first major that much more fun.

Pick's are in. Hand to go with my MC Sponsor for this one. Thanks THP and Callaway!

This is going to be a great tournament, I have my eyes on Zach this week he may be the guy to beat.

This is going to be a great tournament, I have my eyes on Zach this week he may be the guy to beat.

He has been playing solid golf this year.
His putter always seems to be hot
And he has done it before.

Finally sent mine in. It was a tough call as there about 10 in my mind that can win this week.

Not sure how I'm just now seeing this, but this is awesome. That's a heck of a prize and one I'd love to get my hands on. My picks are sent in. I've never been very good at these kind of contests, but there's a first time for everything.

Picks submitted, I have a feeling if I win it'll be a random draw! Maybe that means I should have taken a flier!!!

Entered. Thanks THP & Callaway for another great contest.

This is awesome! Thanks THP & Callaway! Entered!

He has been playing solid golf this year.
His putter always seems to be hot
And he has done it before.

Who are you thinking will pull it off dude? there are so many good new guys too and it really makes it tough. It wouldn't surprise me a bit for someone like Dubuisson to take it either.

Who are you thinking will pull it off dude? there are so many good new guys too and it really makes it tough. It wouldn't surprise me a bit for someone like Dubuisson to take it either.

I picked Tiger Woods. He left me high and dry like a lady of the night. Beginning my pick sequence today. Lots of guys seem to rise to the occasion for this one and play the nice high ball that is so well received at this course.

Back