2014 #TheGauntlet Recap Video & Thread

Every time I come back to this thread and watch the video again I get this giant smile on my face. What an awesome time this was and still honored to have been a part of it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have to watch it again today. This morning when I put my Callaway hat on from the weekend, so many memories flashed into my head. Got me thinking of those going to TheGrandaddy and the life-long memories they will come away with. We're a lucky bunch.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414888743.134301.jpg Gauntlet meet and greet wine. Thank you JB for the recommendation! #wineOintraining

I love reading through the recaps again, couldn't be more pumped for the 2015 edition!

Hey, remember when we went to South Carolina and played #The Gauntlet? That was fun. I miss you guys.

Hey, remember when we went to South Carolina and played #The Gauntlet? That was fun. I miss you guys.

That was a great group of members. Oh to play Robert Trent Jones again.... Ah I need that right now.

This event is going to be quite different this year.
And dare I say...Even better.

Oh my.... If there was any reason to hold back change that plan. I am looking forward to put my name in again.

I'm so excited for this I can barely stand it. Cant wait to hear more details.

With the 2015 Gauntlet getting underway very soon, I wanted to bring this back to see the epic amount of fun that was had at last years.

I still have plans to return the favor to Rhi and have a special drink in mind for the occasion, should it present itself. :-\
#fingerscrossed

I can tell you, team Ethan chats about this frequently. Good times.

Callaway is stupid excited for this one and had a LOT of fun with it yesterday.

Stay tuned....gonna get interesting and fun quick.

Hint: decisions decisions

hmm, maybe having to commit allegiance to a captain during the signup process? that could make things interesting (im probably way off)

hmm, maybe having to commit allegiance to a captain during the signup process? that could make things interesting (im probably way off)

Event is in 3 months, I think we find all the details very soon!

Event is in 3 months, I think we find all the details very soon!

Oh I know, just playing the roll of #cookie trying to solve the mystery!

Oh I know, just playing the roll of #cookie trying to solve the mystery!

Gonna be really fun to watch all this shake out for sure. I'm really looking forward to it.

Just watched the video again.
I cannot wait for this years event!

Team Scott all the way this year. (For real)

Back