2014 THP Events - Announcement Thread

2014 Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Golf Event...Period! (July) Trying to Get in
2014 Putting Extravaganza W/ SeeMore Putters (June)
2014 #TheKingIsComing (April) Trying to Get in
2014 Love Is In The Air (May)
2014 The #Grandaddy (December) Trying to get in
2014 THP Invitational Series Hilton Head
2014 THP Invitational Series Indianapolis I'm there
2014 THP Invitational Series Lake Charles Hopefully can make it
2014 THP Invitational Series Ocean City
2014 THP Bridgestone Championship - Palm Beach PGA National Hopefully can make it
2014 Ultimate Club Testing - TaylorMade Golf (Jan) IN LIKE SIN
2014 New Event Coming - Innovation, Education & More - Chicago Want in!
2014 #OwnTheSecondShot w/ Adams Golf - Dallas (March) Want IN!
2014 The Gauntlet w/ Callaway Golf ​Want IN!

Lets take a look at the ole checklist.

Meet OEM - Check
Get Driver - Check
Play Golf - Check

All of those things are wonderful of course. But it would not be innovation or fit that hashtag without more right?

How about tour a closed facility.
Play Golf w/ R&D
Learn about club design
And MUCH MUCH MORE!

Not sure how I missed this announcement, but this maybe a good way to start my THP event experience.

14 events, 14 clubs in a bag. Coincidence?

Probably. :)

Just watched all of the course flyover video (again) for Hilton Head while waiting for sign ups. They have a good website.

What a list.... my kids don't need an inheritance right?

2014 Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Golf Event...Period! (July) -wish I could attend. My wife told me if you get in #TheKing, you're not doing the MC.
2014 Putting Extravaganza W/ SeeMore Putters (June)
2014 #TheKingIsComing (April) -CANNOT freaking WAIT for this to happen. The Grandaddy, Zoocrew and Big Bertha has me really fired up for this. #ImWithHarry!!!!
2014 Love Is In The Air (May) - ATTENDING!!! From waiting list to reality. The wife and I will be going and having an awesome time
2014 The #Grandaddy (December) - Definitely going to try and get in this for obvious reasons, not even going to ask the wife.
2014 THP Invitational Series Hilton Head - Would Love to, probably cannot swing it
2014 THP Invitational Series Indianapolis
2014 THP Invitational Series Lake Charles
2014 THP Invitational Series Ocean City - Will definitely try and get in this. Driving distance and should be a blast!!!
2014 THP Bridgestone Championship - Palm Beach PGA National - Working on the wife for a "couples trip" to revisit PGA national. I think I can pull this off
2014 Ultimate Club Testing - TaylorMade Golf (Jan)
2014 New Event Coming - Innovation, Education & More - Chicago
2014 #OwnTheSecondShot w/ Adams Golf - Dallas (March) - Sounds awesome, not likely though, but I'll probably check flights!
2014 The Gauntlet w/ Callaway Golf - Will probably try and get in this too, again quietly without permission

I'll be really disappointed if I am not attending at least 4 events, 6 or 7 would be heavenly.

Love G4L's list with permissions.

Can not freaking wait for the Gauntlet now!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Love G4L's list with permissions.

I figure the Gauntlet and Grandaddy will be very tough to get into, so I'm not going to waste begging and persuading activities until necessary.

I am soooooo excited about the Gauntlet. Definitely going to try to get in that one.

I figure the Gauntlet and Grandaddy will be very tough to get into, so I'm not going to waste begging and persuading activities until necessary.

Doesn't mean I'm not going to be going all in, I'll barter later with Mrs. slice.

It is funny how these things work. If the MC happens we've got plans to make it a longer vacation, so no issues there. The wife was not happy about the #grandaddy's impact on life schedules, etc., and I was forced to put that one to the side. I spoke with her last night about The Gauntlet, explained some of the details, and all I got in return was a shrug and a knowing nod - this is happening so no point in putting up a fuss :)

That was my approach on #TheKing, worked like a charm

Doesn't mean I'm not going to be going all in, I'll barter later with Mrs. slice.

Lol tell her you "won a limited spot in an amazing event out of numerous entries"

Lol tell her you "won a limited spot in an amazing event out of numerous entries"

I did that when I got into the mc. Now she asks me all the time. How many of them are you trying to attend... I wish everyone could have seen the look when I said "all of them".. it was priceless.
So now I'm going to have to pick and choose a little.. If mamma ain't happy ain't nobody happy... so I'm going to mc, try for the king ( hairstyle tips from Chad.. priceless), at least one of the invitationals and hopefully the gauntlet...

I was pretty set on Franklin, Indy, PGA National, and the Cup..

But man, as the list expands, how could you not want to attend them all? It's crazy, but it's THP. This is the year of "something for everyone" and I freaking love it.

So glad I got a Southwest card to rack up points. Don't think I'll be able to restrain myself much this year.

My gosh this is going to be an incredible year.

Is the Gauntlet a first come first serve sign up or are the lucky 12 picked from contests?

Tapping away on my iPhone

It has not been announced yet.

In reflecting on 2014 some more, holy eff.

For Sure:
January - 2014 TaylorMade Ultimate testing
January - PGA Show
June - Putting Extravaganza w/ SeeMore
July - The Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Golf Event....Period!
Dec - The Grandaddy

Hopefully:
???? - THP Invitational Series Indianapolis
???? - THP Bridgestone Championship - Palm Beach PGA National
March - #OwnTheSecondShot w/ Adams Golf - Dallas

And who am I kidding, maybe a couple more work out?

Effing THP. Incredible. In-FREAKING-credible.

James: Lake Charles?!?!

I have a feeling that the unofficial Sarasota Gauntlet will be about 0.0001% of what the Official THP Gauntlet will be.

#mindwillbeblown

We can only expect that to be true. Because the unofficial Sarasota Gauntlet was a lot of fun. I'm hoping the dates work for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In reflecting on 2014 some more, holy eff.

For Sure:
January - 2014 TaylorMade Ultimate testing
January - PGA Show
June - Putting Extravaganza w/ SeeMore
July - The Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Golf Event....Period!
Dec - The Grandaddy

Hopefully:
???? - THP Invitational Series Indianapolis
???? - THP Bridgestone Championship - Palm Beach PGA National
March - #OwnTheSecondShot w/ Adams Golf - Dallas

And who am I kidding, maybe a couple more work out?

Effing THP. Incredible. In-FREAKING-credible.

That's one impressive list right there

Back