2014 THP Invitational Series Sponsored By Bridgestone Golf

Status
Not open for further replies.
The hardest part of a shortened Invitational schedule is knowing that you cant visit every place.
But with over a dozen THP events again this year, we hope that people find something that suits them.

I check this thread everyday like my email. Awaiting the "magical" list. I have not been to a thp outing... ive only been a member for 2 months. However all on this site have gotten me so excited about meeting other addicted golfer on a course where stories and memories are made....cant wait

Love seeing all the excitement, when its all said and done and the cities and courses are revealed you will see how this is making 2014 even more epic!

Love seeing all the excitement, when its all said and done and the cities and courses are revealed you will see how this is making 2014 even more epic!

I know you have been working your butt off man. Regardless of where they are and if I can make any of them, you have done an awesome job dude.

Fell asleep early last night and woke up this morning and caught up on this thread. Just wow. Simply cannot wait to hear where and when!

I am going to second what Dev said, in that I know you guys are working your butts off to find some great locations for the Invitationals. Can't wait to see where they end up!!

It would be cool to see something in the Williamsburg area too, there are some incredible courses there. I have no idea how you guys even decide what cities to play in, there are so many great courses across the country it has to be a tough decision.

Williamsburg would be an awesome area for an invitational. The courses there are spectacular, plus it is only 45 minutes away from me. :D

I just hope THP gets within a few hours drive of me again. Seeing everybody would be special.

My official guess is

Texas (Dallas)
Ohio
Atlanta
New Jersey
Vegas

I was just thinking of this....

Chicago
Atlanta
Dallas
Kansas City
Vegas

Do I get a bye to the Championship if I'm right?

Branson has to be on that list. I think the list is:

(No particular order)
Atlanta
NJ/Philly
Branson
Ohio
Vegas

(No particular order)
Atlanta
NJ/Philly
Branson
Ohio
Vegas

I like the way you think Ricky.
Branson is awesome :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(No particular order)
Atlanta
NJ/Philly
Branson
Ohio
Vegas
I think I love that list. I think I would attempt to make ALL of those events. Hmmm.

(No particular order)
Atlanta
NJ/Philly
Branson
Ohio
Vegas

I like this list a lot and see myself at 2-3 of these.

I like this list a lot and see myself at 2-3 of these.

I should mention I have absolutely no clue. Total guess. No one tells me anything. Haha

(No particular order)
Atlanta
NJ/Philly
Branson
Ohio
Vegas

Sure, but What do I get if you are wrong?
And why do you have all cities and then Ohio?

I recall JB saying in the Branson recap thread that we would be going back..... He just didn't say when, and Im sure a LOT has developed since then. Having said that, I will just say that for those of you who did not make it to that event, it was SO Good there. If Branson is on again this year, I will be all over it!

JM

I just have a region: anywhere in the western US. Please.

I recall JB saying in the Branson recap thread that we would be going back..... He just didn't say when, and Im sure a LOT has developed since then. Having said that, I will just say that for those of you who did not make it to that event, it was SO Good there. If Branson is on again this year, I will be all over it!
JM
I'm pretty sure he said the same thing about Ohio.

I just have a region: anywhere in the western US. Please.

To be fair, we are there for the Grandaddy this year and next year and were just there a month ago.
While nothing has been announced, I think we have been pretty fair in that regards.
People from the west are capable of traveling as well.

I am pretty confident I am wrong. Hence the post right above yours. Haha Just a guess.

Let's all remember how thankless the task of figuring out where these will be held are.

Inevitably some people are going to be disappointed since there won't be an event within 10 minute or 2 hours of their front door. I know everyone isn't able to travel due to costs or obligations, and that there isn't a date that works for everyone in a region, but keep in mind that less than 24 months ago, pretty much every event was in Florida. Since then, the Invitationals and other events have covered a lot of ground. They have pretty much all been remarkable successes, but I know the THP HQ crew has learned many things along the way.

I look forward to seeing the schedule, and I hope I can make at least one even if there is some travel involved.

I should mention I have absolutely no clue. Total guess. No one tells me anything. Haha

Oh I know. Pretty much any list that comes out, I am going to say that I see myself at 2-3. :)

I was commenting on members, not THP. So many people call for their specific city or state or places THP just went or places THP already has events scheduled. It is somewhat humorous to watch.

That said - while it is understandably a long shot - I am hoping (not complaining) for an invitational out west. A guy can hope can't he?

JM

I agree!!! Branson was great!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back