2015 PGA Championship Thread & Contest

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
The 2015 PGA Championship is almost upon us and that means one of our fun major contests is here as well. This thread will serve as host for all of the tournament chatter as well as contest talk. It should be lively for the tournament, so hopefully those that enter join in on the fun during the tournament.

Cobra-Fly-Z-Driver_Default_ALT3_225.jpeg

Like many of our major challenges, your job will be to pick players and depending on how they finish, you could be a winner.

The Prize
Cobra Fly-Z Driver (blue finish)

Here are the rules
1. Only one entry per person
2. You must be a THP forum member with at least 1 post to enter.
3. Your entry will be emailed in.
4. Contest Open to anybody that is a member of the THP Forum
5. Shipping of prize is free for 2015 Albatross Club Members only. It is a very special initiative as THP partners with Folds of Honor to give back to this amazing organization in the name of this community of people. If you are not a member and would like more information, click here.

Contest will run until the tournament starts Thursday & we will use this thread for all the tournament action. When the 1st man is off, entries will be closed off.

Your Entry
Your entry will consist of your pick(s) for the tournament as well as this info. Your email will be sent to contests@thehackersparadise.com
Picks
Your THP Forum Screen Name
Full Name
Shipping Address

Playing the Game
Your job will be to pick any two players in the field and the twosome picked with the most prize money after the PGA, wins the driver.

Good luck everybody and we look forward to a great PGA Championship and a THPer winning an great prize.

sweet contest thanks!

Time to start hard pondering the picks! After seeing G$$$ pound the Fly Z in Savannah, I definitely want one!

Great contest, I need to study on this one. I need a better showing than I had for the British Open.

What a way to end he major championships for 2015.

• Admin
With the great tournaments we have seen as of late, and the huge story lines heading into this week, I am more excited for a PGA than I have been in a while.

Very cool contest! Thanks THP!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hmmm...I need to think. It's going to be a great weekend. I hope the bunkers don't become a story, again.

Awesome contest !!

Now let's see who I want to jinx this tournament .

Thanks to Cobra for providing a kickass driver for this contest, now to figure out whom the top 2 will be....

another great contest from THP. Some interesting stories for this week. Can DJ "redeem" himself after the last two, will Rory be at a level to compete after missing the last month+, will Spieth win his third, can Day, Garcia, Fowler break out for their first major.

Will we see a young up and comer sneak by everyone and win. Definitely excited for this major.

Hmmm...I need to think. It's going to be a great weekend. I hope the bunkers don't become a story, again.

Over/Under on how many times the amount of bunkers are mentioned? haha

Over/Under on how many times the amount of bunkers are mentioned? haha
Take a drink whenever it's mentioned. Finish your beer when replays of DJ's 2010 penalty ate shown.

Take a drink whenever it's mentioned. Finish your beer when replays of DJ's 2010 penalty ate shown.

I can't afford that much beer.

Great minds. I just wrote that same thing on Twitter.
I put it at less than the times its mentioned Spieth is from Texas.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Here in Wisco the beer flows like wine

We have too many stupid taxes here on beer and liqueur.

Though come Sunday afternoon, I will join in on that game.

Great minds. I just wrote that same thing on Twitter.

haha within 3 min on one another. Great minds indeed.

Another excellent prize, now which two to pick!!!

Great contest as always from THP! It is going to be tough picking my two choices as there are quite a few guys playing well right now.

Picks are in! Good luck everyone! :)

As always, another fantastic contest from THP. Thanks!!

Back