2015 THP Legacy - ONE SPOT OPEN!

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Due to someone not able to make it, there is a spot that has opened up for the 2015 THP Legacy Event. Will you create your legacy? Well, here is your chance. The lucky person will be part of the team captained by MikeDean441 and will be sponsored by Bridgestone Golf, KBS Shafts and Lamkin Grips, playing a full bag of their latest clubs as well as balls, accessories and more.

Bwif2MaIYAAdnPe-M.png

Legacy Experience
Each golfer that is part of THP Legacy will be involved in a weekend that is incredibly special.

Golf Bag – Each golfer will be using a bag with the company logo.
14 clubs – Full 14 club deal is in effect. You will be receiving a full 14 club selection.
Golf Ball – Playing the company branded golf ball best suited for your game.

When & Where
Friday, July 24th – Sunday 26th 2015
Myrtle Beach, SC

The Courses
True Blue & Caledonia in Myrtle Beach, SC will be hosting this wonderful weekend. These two award winning golf courses embrace the southern beauty of the once thriving rice plantations and offer unique challenges that will be thrilling and invigorating for the Legacy.

Itinerary Of Legacy Weekend
Friday Morning - Range session meeting company sponsors and receiving your bag full of clubs. Social Media and Live Updating will take place at this time.
Friday Afternoon - Practice Round with your teammates and captain.
Friday Evening - THP Dinner and pairings announcement.
Saturday - Two rounds of golf (36 holes) will be played and points will be accumulated for winning matches.
Saturday Evening - THP Dinner and pairings announcement.
Sunday 18 Holes - 18 holes of golf to determine the championship team.
Sunday Post Round: The #THPLegacy ceremony for the winning team and luncheon.

Cost For Event
The cost for the event is $499. This must be paid at time of selection either in full or broken down into 4 payments of $125. Here is what is included.
All greens fees & cart fees for competitive rounds & 9 hole practice round.
All range balls for the weekend.
Legacy Dinners
Trophies for the winning team
Golf Bag
14 clubs that make up your Legacy bag
All accessories
All golf balls for competitive rounds
And much more

Signing Up
How do you get involved? Your 2015 Albatross Club Membership is the first piece of the puzzle and this year it is a very special initiative as THP partners with Folds of Honor to give back to this amazing organization in the name of this community of people. If you are not a member and would like more information, click here.

If you are a member of the Albatross Club, you are invited to signup for this event. If you are not and want a chance to play, all you have to do is join the club. You can do so by clicking here.

Signup is open until Friday, March 20th at 11:59pm EST

Entering
Make a post in this thread on why you would like to be a part of it (please keep it under 50 words). There is a catch however. The person must have a handicap index higher than 12. If you are a single digit, or just below 12, this is unfortunately not available.

#THPLegacy is coming...
Will You Create Your Legacy?

Please keep this thread clear of "Oh man, so sorry someone had to drop out" type of comments. We feel terrible, but posts not related to signing up for one of the most amazing opportunities to come along, will be deleted.

Hey JB, when does this signup end?

Also I expect tons of signups for this...a 2nd chance at this amazing event, and the guarantee of being on my team, I mean come on

• Admin
Hey JB, when does this signup end?

Also I expect tons of signups for this...a 2nd chance at this amazing event, and the guarantee of being on my team, I mean come on

Added that to the 1st post. Thank you.

another chance for a lucky person.

Double edged sword. Get into an amazing event but get onto the losing team. Haha Good luck guys. 2nd chances dont come around very often.

Man, this feels like a sign. I stopped entering legacy contests because I was in the king, but to play for the winning team with Bridgestone clubs on two great tracks, and I just happen to meet the handicap requirements. Might be time to sell a kidney or two to fit this in the budget.

Official Entry:

Taking part in competition with my team of THPers and my captain, what more can you ask me? I'd be honored to take part in the #Legacy event and represent Cpt Dean, Bridgestone Golf, KBS shafts, Lamkin grips and THP to the best of my abilities in an event of a lifetime.

Damn, 1 point off the cut line

This is a great opportunity for someone. It's too bad that someone had to back out. This event is going to be legendary.

Wow, HUGE opportunity for someone to step in. Sad to see someone cant make it though.

Official Entry:

I would love the opportunity to create my #THPLegacy. Joining 15 other THPers, on a quest to better each other and better myself. Creating my Legacy as a great teammate, friend and person. Knowing I will make the putt or hit the shot when my team needs me to.

official entry:

Why wouldn’t I want to get into this event? This is one of the best golf location in America, with some of the best people out there, with one of the best team format known to man, and top that off with awesome sponsors. I want to create my Legacy!

Guys this is an opportunity to play for Captain 441 and alongside some pretty awesome dudes...get those entries in!

Wow! some lucky THPer will get to play with Team441 and get the win. Just not in the stars for me. Good luck everyone.

That sucks I'm .3 away from qualifying, I just came into some extra money to afford a trip like this. Good luck to ever wins this, such a amazing event and Capt Mike will be victorious !!!

Hi JB, I would like to put my name. I am new to THP. One of my best friends is already signed up and I would love the opportunity to head there with him meet others from THP. I am around a 20 handicap. Thank you.
Mike

That sucks I'm .3 away from qualifying, I just came into some extra money to afford a trip like this. Good luck to ever wins this, such a amazing event and Capt Mike will be victorious !!!

Handicaps round up. You are fine.

Such a great oppertunity at the chance to be involved with this event. Plus you get to be on the winning team and my teammate!

Bummer! I'm a 10... Otherwise I wouldn't miss this opportunity! Good Luck!

Hope everything is ok with the person who can't make it. Second Chance at a fantastic opportunity for someone else. Good luck to all who go for it.

This is a huge opportunity for someone. It's unfortunate there was a withdrawal but that just means someone now has a second chance for an awe inspiring event on two great courses.

#Team441 wants you on this team. Some qualifications that I'm sure every THPer would be on board with...
- You love playing golf and having fun doing so
- You enjoy being part of the winning team (FIFY, Dev :D )
- You're ready to play some outstanding equipment from Bridgestone, KBS, and Lamkin
- You're ready to put-it-on-the-line at a couple of amazing golf courses in True Blue and Caledonia
- You're ready and willing to do some work to build your #THPLegacy as well as that of #Team441, the event, the sponsors, and the venues

Let's see those entries!!

Hi JB, I would like to put my name. I am new to THP. One of my best friends is already signed up and I would love the opportunity to head there with him meet others from THP. I am around a 20 handicap. Thank you.
Mike

Im not JB, but check out the first post for the instructions on how to enter.

good luck

Huge opportunity...just ask Mpeterson how it worked out for him last year...#ringer

Good luck all!!

Official Entry:

I have been working on my game and working on my THP legacy by participating in the forum and doing my best to help fellow THPers out when in need. This event is another chance to help build my #THPLegacy. I want to help the team I am on win.

Back