2017/2018 NBA Season and Off Season

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Figured with the draft coming soon, this would be a good time to start a new thread.

Clearly I am not the demo for their new headwear though. WTF?

DC9L5u1WsAQYjlT.jpg

DC9L5u1WAAEdWeT.jpg

DC9L5u2XcAE7g_7.jpg

DC9L5u0XgAACn9T.jpg

Those hats are only for the biggest of ballers

This collection though! All classics.

Dwight Howard to Charlotte...when are people going to realize he's a cancer?

Curious to see what the Celts do after reading the 1st. Lots of talk about dealing for Porzangis...who know what Ainge has up his sleeve.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dwight Howard to Charlotte...when are people going to realize he's a cancer?
I can't go with his mindset. It's frustrating to me to see a guy his size and build being soft and ineffective and smile while losing. There's no reason whatsoever he shouldn't average 25pts and 15rbs if he's actually as healthy as he says.

Those hats are AWFUL! I like what the 76ers are doing trying to stock young players, if they pan out you get three nice players on team friendly deals and maybe you can attract a top free agent to try to create your own superteam in a couple years. It's kinda sad but that is what it takes now, Golden State has this locked up til Durant leaves after next year. It's a shame the leagues regular season really didn't matter except for lottery chances!

• Admin
Those hats are AWFUL! I like what the 76ers are doing trying to stock young players, if they pan out you get three nice players on team friendly deals and maybe you can attract a top free agent to try to create your own superteam in a couple years. It's kinda sad but that is what it takes now, Golden State has this locked up til Durant leaves after next year. It's a shame the leagues regular season really didn't matter except for lottery chances!

Wasn't this the plan for them for a while now? Embid, Noel, etc? It's like starting from scratch.

Those hats are god awful!!!

I can't go with his mindset. It's frustrating to me to see a guy his size and build being soft and ineffective and smile while losing. There's no reason whatsoever he shouldn't average 25pts and 15rbs if he's actually as healthy as he says.

One look at D-Wight and you'd think he was all-world. He is a physical specimen. But soft between the ears, I suppose.

Wasn't this the plan for them for a while now? Embid, Noel, etc? It's like starting from scratch.

It has been but injuries haven't helped with Ben Simmons missing all of last year, if they get him back, take the point guard from Washington Fultz tonight and have Okafor and Embid that's four solid young players just waiting for a Star player to come in to push them to the top of the east when Lebron leaves for LA after next year.

And I'm not even a 76ers fan, being in VA I'm a Wizards fan. Was hoping to see them make a run at a one year rental of Paul George to try to push them to the conference finals or even the NBA finals but don't think they have enough pieces to trade to make that happen.

It has been but injuries haven't helped with Ben Simmons missing all of last year, if they get him back, take the point guard from Washington Fultz tonight and have Okafor and Embid that's four solid young players just waiting for a Star player to come in to push them to the top of the east when Lebron leaves for LA after next year.

And I'm not even a 76ers fan, being in VA I'm a Wizards fan. Was hoping to see them make a run at a one year rental of Paul George to try to push them to the conference finals or even the NBA finals but don't think they have enough pieces to trade to make that happen.

That makes sense although finding the star wanting to go there might be a taller task. Heck they seem to be searching for decades.

I still can't decide how I feel about the Celtics trading down that pick. The consensus seems to be that there's Fultz, and then a huge dropoff. But maybe they don't see him as a franchise player, so get some more picks. I guess we'll find out in 5 years or so.

One of my favorite nights of the year.

Sac down cap looks slick . Lots of great trade rumours so far see what pans out

I still can't decide how I feel about the Celtics trading down that pick. The consensus seems to be that there's Fultz, and then a huge dropoff. But maybe they don't see him as a franchise player, so get some more picks. I guess we'll find out in 5 years or so.
That's interesting, everything I have heard is there isn't a huge dropoff. I've heard some analysts say they aren't even sure he's the best in the draft. I think it could pay off big time for them with the team they are building.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Jimmy Butler traded to Mimmesota.. That is a pretty good pick-up for the Timberwolves.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

2017/2018 NBA Season and Off Season

Wolves got Butler. Butler, Wiggins and Towns is a damn good trio.

Wolves absolutely fleeced the bulls.

Really excited about Jayson Tatum coming to the Celtics. He'll be a 20 ppg scorer in the league, and in time he'll take the pressure off Isaiah to be the crunch time scorer.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Takeaways from the first 30 minutes of the new season: the Bulls are a charity and the Lakers will be in the lottery for the next 2 drafts.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Wow. Is Ainge having brain aneurysm. Refused to trade down then takes a guy slotted between 7-10 with the 3rd pick, Baffling.

Really excited about Jayson Tatum coming to the Celtics. He'll be a 20 ppg scorer in the league, and in time he'll take the pressure off Isaiah to be the crunch time scorer.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

The first thing I thought was "i need to ask Amol about this pick"

My Wolves actually made a move!!!!

Back