Not a Niner fan, but they have had an excellent draft so far.
I couldn't care less over what SF has done. But I enjoy humor. SF won with that tweet.

Bengals select Joe Mixon. Sometimes, the stories just write themselves.

Browns get a QB!!!! Deshone Kizer.

Oh bengals, you deserve all the bad karma you get. Having that POS on your team is fitting

I forget how funny fandom is sometimes.

I guess Florida is a Detroit pipeline.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

The Redskins are apparently just drafting as much of the Bama defense as they can get away with.

Apparently I need to watch some Florida games...

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Not sure I go LB there. I think we need a RB or DB more, but hopefully there is one there in the 3rd

Giants fill a need with a DT

Bengals select Joe Mixon. Sometimes, the stories just write themselves.

The one team that doesn't give two F's about whatever you have done in your past.

Pearson just won the draft announcing prize

Awuzie's nickname is Cheeto.

Yesterday was Taco.

What's next?

The one team that doesn't give two F's about whatever you have done in your past.

With Mixon on board, the Bungles might have to run a no-huddle offense because of the NFL's rule prohibiting association with known felons.

Which Crimson Tide defenseman is still on the board?

Has some work to do but very possibly the most talented qb in the draft.

It sounds like Cleveland has done well so far.

I want to believe the Redskins have done well...but they've shewn a tendency to leap at high talent with injury woes.

Gross the Bucs picked a player from Penn State.

I'm super disappointed they haven't picked an edge rusher. I think we need help there, and the draft seemed to have a lot of talent there.

I'm super disappointed they haven't picked an edge rusher. I think we need help there, and the draft seemed to have a lot of talent there.

Seemed to have a lot of defense linemen I agree

Godwin is a good receiver, adjusts to the ball in the air really well. Winston won't lack for a vertical passing game, and that many threats puts even more pressure on the defense when the QB can tuck it and run.

Jourdan Lewis in Dallas. Perfect fit.

Back