2018 Farmers Insurance Open

ASN21

#TeamTaylorMade
Reaction score
Handicap
Should be a fun watch this week. Jason Day W/D from the Pro-Am due to back issues earlier this week but is expected to still play. Rahm, Woods, Fowler, Harman and Rose are the other headliners.

Last edited:
looking forward to watching tw! will try to find a live stream.

Should be a fun watch this week. Jason Day W/D from back issues earlier this week. Rahm, Woods, Fowler, Harman and Rose are the headliners.

Man, worried about Day going forward. Seems like he's gonna need to get things fixed down the road.

Man, worried about Day going forward. Seems like he's gonna need to get things fixed down the road.

Yeah he seems like he has been battling this issue for a while now. Hopefully he gets it figured out soon. He is a great player and fun to watch.

God that blows for Day....probably shouldnt have given Tiger that big hug on the range. Hope he gets it worked out.
What time does coverage come on?

El Tigre!!!

Excited to see Tiger in action once again

I know they've played leading up to this tourney, but I always feel like this is the unofficial start of the season. Can't wait to tune in!

Jason Day HAS NOT WITHDRAWN from the tournament (yet). He skipped the Pro-Am yesterday, but is still scheduled to tee it up today.

Jason Day HAS NOT WITHDRAWN from the tournament (yet). He skipped the Pro-Am yesterday, but is still scheduled to tee it up today.

Good catch, updated the OP.

Definitely feels like the 1st big tourney of the year. DVR is set so I don't miss any of the action.

Having played this course last year I'm looking forward to watching it on TV. It's always fun to see the pros play courses you've played.

PGA Tour Live coverage just kicked off...

Looking forward to watching big cat today. Top 10 here we come :alien:

PGA Tour Live coverage just kicked off...

Looking forward to watching big cat today. Top 10 here we come :alien:

Sweet! I can't watch, yet. So I will be counting on updates when the time comes

Fyi
54b3db16682119e6a8362ef801aa71f2.jpg

Sent from my STV100-2 using Tapatalk

Watching the online coverage I get a kick out of these guys playing one driver brand, but having their "sponsor" head covers.

Watching the online coverage I get a kick out of these guys playing one driver brand, but having their "sponsor" head covers.
Although it is a common practice, I, too, get a kick out of it.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Although it is a common practice, I, too, get a kick out of it.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I enjoy this as well. Looking forward to following Tiger this weekend.

Torrey is one of my favorite tour stops

Subscription required to watch Tiger until the golf channel coverage begins. Bummer.

Subscription required to watch Tiger until the golf channel coverage begins. Bummer.

They have a 10 min free preview.

He was aiming left to hit the fade and it went dead straight.

They have a 10 min free preview.

He was aiming left to hit the fade and it went dead straight.

The dreaded straight ball...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

To be fair they do this for every tournament and the yearly subscription gives you ton of coverage for the year.

El Tigre bogeys the 1st.

Rickie at -3 and tied for the lead

Keep the updates coming!!!

Back