ANNOUNCEMENT 2021 Fantasy Football Signups: OPEN NOW!

Still waiting on a couple people to get me their info.

While I wait, I just want to say that you guys better watch out, we have two ladies in the leagues this year. @PackersGirl and myself are coming for you!

I am on the waitlist for league 6 and not very good at fantasy football. Your odds of winning are slightly better having me in it.

Can I request @oumagic in my league. :rofl:

Just waiting to see who is in my league.

It’s going to be very awkward for me accepting this driver prize after I steamroll the rest of my league just 1 month after getting a new driver at the Grandaddy.

Oh well :)

Got in the last league, this is going to be fun.

Already starting to get excited to see draft order. I won't stress it though, I was 12 or 14 last year and somehow managed to put together a pretty good team. (y)

Already have some 8.5% tall boys ready for the draft. Friends don’t let friends draft sober!

I am literally going to stay away drafting players from certain teams this year. See if this strategy pays off.

I am literally going to stay away drafting players from certain teams this year. See if this strategy pays off.
I'm gonna try and stay away from anyone on my team last year, I will send out the list so everyone can draft those players because they are sure to have their best seasons ever :ROFLMAO:

Since I have already won, it really doesn't pay to waste time with a draft.

Now, let's talk about my victory parade.....

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

Any more spots available? I love me some fantasy football!

Follow the directions in the first post with the PM as there is a waiting list that has some potential for a 7th league.
We left it open for a week before filling it up, but if we can get to 14 for those on the waiting list, we will open another one.

So I wasn’t planning to do a 7th league, but I now have 6 names on the waitlist. If we can fill this up before the draft I will go ahead and make this 7th league.

So if you are interested, or know someone who is, send me a PM and I will continue to add names to the waitlist. :)

Come on people, let's get the 7th filled up!!

We have a little time, but if you want in, get in now to see if we can fill league 7

Let's do it guys. Number 7. LET'S GOOOOO!!!

So I wasn’t planning to do a 7th league, but I now have 6 names on the waitlist. If we can fill this up before the draft I will go ahead and make this 7th league.

So if you are interested, or know someone who is, send me a PM and I will continue to add names to the waitlist. :)

Bumping this for the Sunday evening crowd.

Must not overreact to preseason! Must not overreact to preseason!

Gotta keep telling myself

Back