2022 Callaway Rogue ST Driver Lineup

They need to put a plaque with your name on it on that hole!!

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Doubtful, but I guess I could take a picture and laminate it and put it up there with duct tape

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Doubtful, but I guess I could take a picture and laminate it and put it up there with duct tape
What is required to get a plaque if acing the same par 4 twice doesn't merit it! That's incredible Matt, congrats again!!

Hitting fairway finders getting ready for season. 1D3639C3-A9B2-4D0E-BC14-5207ECF03004.jpeg

I don't know what happened today but I found something at little special at the end of the simulator session. 167, 169, 165, 166...... No 170 to be had but all 4 were within my acceptable 25 yard from center line. Still spinning around 2900 with carry of 285 on the longest shot. Not sure I'll be able to reproduce it, but I'm ready for the massive rain and winds to stop so I can get this to the course

My two Rogue ST driver setup worked well this weekend in windy conditions. It's the most consistent I've hit driver in a while but the wind made scoring difficult. Glad to have some confidence with driver for a change!

Has anyone done a head to head with the Paradym against the Rogue ST MAX LS? Which Paradym model is the closest to the MAX LS and what were your results? I am always on the hunt for more distance and forgiveness but really love the look of the Rogue, so the Paradym would have to more than just a little special... Thanks in advance for sharing

Swapping my 10.5* LS head for a 9* LS head. Hoping this catches on better for 2023

Did turning the loft down not work?
I did but still just sat kind of closed to me. Probably more a user error but hey let’s tinker before first rounds next week in Missouri!

I have such a bad two way miss and @MattyD-MPLS doesn't need to see that in 2023

Has anyone done a head to head with the Paradym against the Rogue ST MAX LS? Which Paradym model is the closest to the MAX LS and what were your results? I am always on the hunt for more distance and forgiveness but really love the look of the Rogue, so the Paradym would have to more than just a little special... Thanks in advance for sharing
I should be trying out a core Paradym in the next week or so and I will be coming from a Max LS. I will be putting my thoughts in the Paradym thread at that point though. But with only three models of Paradym, there’s a bit of overlap this year. Core targets the Max and the Max LS. X targets Max D and Max. Triple Diamond is mostly targeting Triple Diamond still but there is some Max LS overlap there too with the increased forgiveness and the ability to change the weights from front to back with the Paradym TD to make it increase spin and forgiveness a bit.

I’d put money on Core working well for you but it’s why fittings are so important. That could be the case for me coming from a Max LS but it could go completely different for you

I should be trying out a core Paradym in the next week or so and I will be coming from a Max LS. I will be putting my thoughts in the Paradym thread at that point though. But with only three models of Paradym, there’s a bit of overlap this year. Core targets the Max and the Max LS. X targets Max D and Max. Triple Diamond is mostly targeting Triple Diamond still but there is some Max LS overlap there too with the increased forgiveness and the ability to change the weights from front to back with the Paradym TD to make it increase spin and forgiveness a bit.

I’d put money on Core working well for you but it’s why fittings are so important. That could be the case for me coming from a Max LS but it could go completely different for you
My test lasted one range session. Paradym wasn't any better for me so a pretty easy decision. I've played with a couple guys who really liked it and saw marked improvement but not the case for me. I'm interested to see what you find.

My test lasted one range session. Paradym wasn't any better for me so a pretty easy decision. I've played with a couple guys who really liked it and saw marked improvement but not the case for me. I'm interested to see what you find.
Yeah LS is already nasty so not seeing a big improvement isn’t super surprising. I’m excited to see what happens though!

I will be doing this next month with Danny Le at Shaft Up #1 at Briggs Ranch.

I have tried both the core and 💎💎💎Paradym’s with my max LS a couple of times. It’s just so close for me, part of me really want the new stuff to shine but part of me is happy that my Rogue performs very well against them. I threw a new ad-di 6s that plays a little shorter at 45” and I had a really good sim session. May be in the bag for a 2nd year in a row

Had a blast off the tee today with the Rogue ST Max LS. Still a great driver!

Has anyone else found that the Draw setting appears more open? When I was playing it lofted +2 in neutral it looked really closed but lofted +2 in the draw setting looked more square. Could be my perception, and either way I don’t mind it, but was curious if others had that experience.

Does anyone know how much the back weight weights on the max ls? Also, can an authentic heavier weight be ordered? I threw a new shaft in mine that plays a bit shorter and would like to get it back to d4, currently at d2

Does anyone know how much the back weight weights on the max ls? Also, can an authentic heavier weight be ordered? I threw a new shaft in mine that plays a bit shorter and would like to get it back to d4, currently at d2
Not sure exactly what the weight is (I know it’s in here somewhere) but I’m quoting this post from someone who got these weights and they work perfectly
I have the full kit, and they fit perfectly. You can also just get the one you need.

On the max the total cartridge is 11g. This includes the gold cap and a 4g weight nestled inside. Unsure on the LS.

Golfworks sells weights and I’ve heard that 1/4” tungsten cubes for pinewood derby cars can fit in as well if you want to go more a DIY route.

If you get a T20 security bit you can pull the cap yourself.

Reactions: MH
Its heavy... its x-stiff and over an 80 gram shaft.... I'm pushing it to the right and without swinging as hard as I can I can't release it. I was gonna buy another one driver and revisit this monster mid summer when I get more swings in and in better shape. Not now. Fitness journey for golf with start tomorrow just because of this club. The numbers are there. I managed 3 drives in the simulator that were 300+ yards with 2600 spin. Its there. I'm not. I gotta get it back.

I done some deep thought soul searching last night and made my way to the range today. I just have to release the club. The range is tree lined at 270 yards. The range attendant yelled at me after 5 in a row mid way up the trees.
Had a kid challenge me to a long drive competition. I took his $5. I now have $31 invested in the driver 😂

I just added 1/4' tungsten cubes with one wrap of lead tape to hold together. I used this in place of the removeable weight in the head of 4 grams. The new cartridge fit like a glove and weighed out to 17 g (give or take as my scale doesn't go the tenth).

I have a bunch of cubes left so if you would like me to make you one just let me know. Each cube is right around 5-6 g so I could also make one closer to 11~12 gram if that is a better fit for what you are looking for.

Reactions: MH
So I was able to swap my 10.5* LS head for a 9* LS head. Played first rounds of the year this past week/end in Missouri and still feel it sits closed (lefty) anyone else see this too or just me? I know I’m not in midseason form but had a lot of sweepy hooks and not as many big pushes

Back