JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
TPC Southwind
Memphis, TN

Last year's winner was Abraham Ancer.
Interesting note on the PGA Tour website. It shows last year's winner as Tony Finau.

Screen Shot 2022-08-08 at 6.26.30 AM.png

122 player field. Tommy Fleetwood, Lanto Griffin, and Daniel Berger are out for this one. Berger and Griffin are outside the top 70 and will be eliminated from the playoffs. Fleetwood is 49th and the top 65 advance to the BMW.

1659963078192.png

Hope everything's alright with Fleetwood!

This is going to be a fun tournament

Collin Morikawa flies commercial. Wow! 5BC2BB5A-E25F-42DE-9CAA-C98F01654EA9.jpeg
And has the same travel bag as me 👍🏻
D5BF8F43-F3D2-4E3D-8F1F-330DBDCDEC06.jpeg

I've been hearing so many horror stories recently with lost golf bags

Lashley is out and at #104, his season is over.

Lashley is out and at #104, his season is over.

Turf toe :ROFLMAO:. On a serious note, you don't often see a golfer withdrawing because of a toe injury. I wonder if it's non-golf related.

Turf toe :ROFLMAO:. On a serious note, you don't often see a golfer withdrawing because of a toe injury. I wonder if it's non-golf related.
Rage kick injury?

Rickie with a temp caddie this week.

I hope this event is not non stop bitching about LIV. They will be doing a huge disservice to fans if they keep beating this drum during play. I just want to watch golf without all the drama.

I hope this event is not non stop bitching about LIV. They will be doing a huge disservice to fans if they keep beating this drum during play. I just want to watch golf without all the drama.
They really don’t talk about it at all during the broadcast.

Hideki is out :( but hopes to return next week if treatment on his neck is successful.

1660146346436.png

Course should be receptive. Wish my course’s bunkers were fixed like this after heavy rain!

Live look at Hideki letting the tour know he was withdrawing...

He’s #11 so he still has plenty of incentive to play the next couple weeks and get that money. $950K if he can hold that position through the Tour Championship.

He’s #11 so he still has plenty of incentive to play the next couple weeks and get that money. $950K if he can hold that position through the Tour Championship.
Oh I know, but the rumored LIv money makes $950k look like $9.50

I know this course pretty well. Not in my top 5.

The field is packed and competition will be soo good! Lots of ways to screw this up with water and big numbers lurking. Should be Ball strikers event looking forward to watching this one closely.

Playoffs!!!

1660183144444.png

I think Finau won the Northern Trust last year which was first event in the FedEx playoff last year so maybe thats why he is listed as previous champ ?.

Back