Tour Event 2022 LIV Golf Boston

In a good way? Who cares.

It's the opposite of the regular experience. We all wear shorts, then see that one guy in pants, when it's 95 deg and 92% humidity and think WTF.

Looking at you Dr @cm24 :p
Lol yes that would be me…

It's the opposite of the regular experience. We all wear shorts, then see that one guy in pants, when it's 95 deg and 92% humidity and think WTF.

I don’t mind.. I think it is good.

I never said they shouldn’t show the shot and any other outlet would do the same. I feel like people missed the point where I said it was the same as the PGA. My comment was pro-LIV, pro-PGA, anti-“the quality of first round golf at the pro level”. I’m beyond torn about the LIV format based on its actual format and it’s forced team aspect but the actual club swinging is finally up to par.
I know right? FINALLY they were able to scrap together a bunch of top 25 PGA tour players, FINALLY.

I have that friend. He finally made the leap about a month ago. Loved it.

We're slowly winning them over..

Wolff with a beauty from the rough there. Man I was worried that was jumping once it was in the air.

Am I reading that right? Phil is not currently over par..

I have that friend. He finally made the leap about a month ago. Loved it.

We're slowly winning them over..
I am all in. I just think it’s an interesting move.. good for them. Let the stuffy old pga sweat like crazy. Did you see those poor guys at the fedex championship? Looked miserable.. shorts would be a good move.

I am all in. I just think it’s an interesting move.. good for them. Let the stuffy old pga sweat like crazy. Did you see those poor guys at the fedex championship? Looked miserable.. shorts would be a good move.
No. I didn't. Rory's pants were the same color as the grandstand though, so it was hard to to tell what was going on there. :p

Shorts are a good start. If they want to be real disrupters they’ll allow shirtless golf.

That leaderboard though :oops:
Phil shoots -3 in the shorts! There is no stopping him now!

"You take the high road, to don't do a f**k you..."

"Welcome to live golf."

That was entertaining stretch. Neimann in the (real) woods, tons of good shots. The wife is into it right now. She loves a good F bomb. :LOL:

Shorts I don't really care either way, but its not a professional look but look at todays world. Can't wait for the untucked shirt and backwards hat.

haven't watched any of this but I see a very nice 24 shot bounce-back by sihwan kim. 87/63......that's solid :ROFLMAO:
It seriously is. Had a complete meltdown and shot 87, and came back with a 63 today? That takes something most people don't have. I've seen lots of pros shoot big scores on a miserable day, but I can't recall one bouncing back line that.

37C6362E-55BC-40C4-BC8B-E610772A07E0.pngDA880EFD-7EDE-426B-8745-C7CE70F1122B.jpeg
I'm famous on LIV.

I know right? FINALLY they were able to scrap together a bunch of top 25 PGA tour players, FINALLY.
I can’t tell if this is sarcasm, haha. I watched the first event a bit and it was brutal. This was the second event I watched a bit of and it was noticeable better. The first one was the championship flight club championship stuff but this event looked legit. No idea what happened between the two.

How do they determine the starting hole in the final round? I can imagine that the champion ending on “easier” holes is a bit of a let down from a production standpoint if it’s neck and neck. Do they plan for that or is it random?

How do they determine the starting hole in the final round? I can imagine that the champion ending on “easier” holes is a bit of a let down from a production standpoint if it’s neck and neck. Do they plan for that or is it random?

if im not mistaken, the last paring starts on 1 .

if im not mistaken, the last paring starts on 1 .
That would make sense to give them a true finishing hole (assuming the course was designed with one in mind). Strange with a come back from down the leaderboard but no way to avoid it. Thanks!

Cam Smith rolling into a PGASS for a new shaft would be hilarious on a lot of levels.

The closest one is about 1 mile from my house. I should have gone and hung out there this afternoon to see if he showed up.

Back