EXPERIENCE 2022 Shaft Up #2 with UST Mamiya

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
2022 Shaft Up is here and below are all of the details for the 2nd of THREE amazing THP Experiences in the series. For those new to THP, Shaft Up with UST Mamiya is a 3 part THP Experience Series where 2 lucky forum members are taken on a trip for a fitting, free equipment and some great golf. Each of the three parts will feature 2 different forum members for a unique experience unlike any other.

Untitled-1-1-1024x773.jpg

When & Where
June 13th-15th, 2022
Newburgh, Indiana
Course: Victoria National Golf Club

Cost & What’s Included
There is no cost at all to you.
Get fit for new equipment
Play Golf
Group Dinners
Airfare
Hotel
And much much more

THP Shaft Up with UST Mamiya is about making the impossible, possible. World Class fitting, new equipment for each participant and of course playing golf at an awesome course. You will leave the event armed with more knowledge, better gear and of course the memories that last forever. All of this, completely free of charge including your travel.

How To Get Involved
Getting to be a part of this special program will be by sign up in the respective threads when they go up. Your 2022 Albatross Club membership is your key to unlock this and many other programs on THP. If you are not a member, and want information on how to join and help support an amazing charity helping children in need, click here.

It Said Equipment What Does That Mean
Every THP Shaft Up event will not only feature new shafts, but brand new equipment. Each participant will get fit for premium UST Mamiya shafts with the fitting done by Danny Le personally.

Participants
@MONTANTK
@Qwkz51

Victoria National Golf

Continue reading...

Last edited:
Dear @DannyLe

please fit me into something that is going to help me avoid all of the blue on this...

55e7626e4759c60c082402ad_Victoria-National-Golf-Club-course-tour.jpg

Last edited:
Awesome experience at a great location. One of the top courses in the country. What is not to like about this?

I didn't know there was so much water in Indiana :LOL:

Whoa, quick turn around. I like it.

What a beautiful looking golf course! Another shot at a Shaft Up .... gotta throw my hat into the ring again. Maybe one day :unsure:

Oh my. Those views are.....perfect. And that layout @ddec posted....WOW.

Personal fitting by @DannyLe - how could anyone say no to that.

That's a beautiful looking course as well - very wet.

Way too much water on this course for me. Ill take a canoe and follow the group around though an be the photographer.

Oh my. Those views are.....perfect. And that layout @ddec posted....WOW.

I like that canoe idea. I'll pack the cooler. Maybe we can sell golf balls along the way.

Let's go!! This is a great Friday for info!

This looks spectacular. Would love to have a reason to go to Indiana and this definitely fits the bill. Would love to get fit by Mr. Le.

I'm seriously down the rabbit hole of looking at pictures of this course. My goodness.

I need to move.

These dates may be a tough pull for me, but for a THP experience, I could probably make them work!

Also, was not expecting this to be announced so soon after #1.

Oooooh. Sweet!! The 14th is my birthday, that would be hella cool. That course is wow!!!

I like that canoe idea. I'll pack the cooler. Maybe we can sell golf balls along the way.
Lets put together a business plan.

Looks amazing but...wow that's a lot of water :eek:

Beautiful course! That's A LOT water!

wow very cool!! course look stellar!

Back