Tour Event 2022 US Open Contest and Thread Sponsored by Srixon Golf.

Thanks for this.
I have a level of interest, but for some reason its less than normal. Perhaps its because of how the lead up to the tournament went.

Im sure once the peg is in the ground tomorrow, I will get locked in.
I get it, but it's a major so I'm locked in. It sucks the media focused on other things because there was a ton of side story's worthy of airtime. I'm really interested in Brookline because when the RC was there I really didn't appreciate the design and now I am invested in the layout and how the pros attack it.

• Appreciation
Reactions: JB
Will be bloody hilarious If someone from the LIV Tour win it on Sunday. That'll put a cork in Monahan.

Patrick Cantlay

ZX7

Well hello there someone just received an upgraded bag.
95315643-45A5-4FCA-9484-9E59EA9AE76E.jpeg
Pretty good group for a final practice round
BF24DCDD-D63E-4E54-8B66-75F32C41607A.jpeg

I get it, but it's a major so I'm locked in. It sucks the media focused on other things because there was a ton of side story's worthy of airtime. I'm really interested in Brookline because when the RC was there I really didn't appreciate the design and now I am invested in the layout and how the pros attack it.
I'm kind of in the same boat as both you and @JB

It's a US Open, so I'm gonna watch as much as I can, it's just the way it is. I do feel Koepka is right, though. All the focus on Liv Golf has put a black cloud over the whole week. So many story lines for them to make pre-produced packages, and the media is gonna focus on another event that already happened.

Corey Conners
zx5

Matthew Fitzpatrick ! ZR5. I have been playing Srixon since the ZURS ball b

Justin Rose
ZX5

Anyone just catch that distance restriction interview with Todd Lewis and Jaime Fiaz. Now the USGA wants to do a local rule for the drivers too

Back