JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
From Palm Harbor, FL
Innisbrook Resort
Last year's winner was Sam Burns

Really strong field and one of my favorite events. Hope all those who committed stay in. But I’m not optimistic.

Always enjoy this tournament every year for some reason.

I like how this course looks and plays. I wish the field was stronger.

• Admin
Really strong field and one of my favorite events. Hope all those who committed stay in. But I’m not optimistic.
Freaking course is hard

Freaking course is hard

yep hard course and been a really long week. Since Morikawa and X missed the cut probably more likely they stay in which is great. Morikawa should be a perfect fit for that course.

• Admin
Paul Casey is out.
Ghim is out.

Here come the WD's. Tough to see, but understandable after the chaos of the Players

Paul Casey is out.
Ghim is out.

Hopefully not many more. Kind of surprised Casey is out, he loves this event and is a 2 time winner. I mean its not like he doesn't know the course and needs extra time to prepare etc. SOFT.

Man I've felt like Spieth hasn't played in like any events this year.

I wonder if a bunch of this field is going to be hungry after their disastrous 1st/2nd round of the players. Should be a fun weekend

Hopefully not many more. Kind of surprised Casey is out, he loves this event and is a 2 time winner. I mean its not like he doesn't know the course and needs extra time to prepare etc. SOFT.
That one surprised me too. Its not a far commute for him and a chance to grab a third win.

I always like watching this event . Great course for sure

Now that I've got access to Sky Sports via NowTV I'm looking forward to tournaments like this with which I am unfamiliar.

Kiradech Aphibarnrat Monday qualified to get into the field!

The next stop on what has been an interesting and entertaining (maybe not for some of the players) Florida swing. I think Innisbrook is a very good test. I look forward to watching. One of these years I would like to attend. I need to time my trips to Tampa around this.

Munoz WD.

Wonder whats driving the WD's, fatigue from the players?
I would imagine a lot of those who made the weekend at the Players will WD from this one.

I always enjoy watching this event should be a good one

I always enjoy watching this event should be a good one
I hope we have a fight to the finish. This is always a fun tournament to watch and am looking forward to it as well!

I’ve rarely tuned in for the Valspar. Think I need to make it a point to give a watch this weekend.

I’ve rarely tuned in for the Valspar. Think I need to make it a point to give a watch this weekend.
I've never played there, but it always looks like a tough test. Been there once for the tournament, and it's a nice looking place. One of these days I'll get out there.

So they have photos of the parking spots because these are really cool!

Back