the Beags of THP...
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Rum
New season, new thread...

Thanks. Looking forward to spending time in this thread,

30 plus year season ticket holder for Siena. They play in the MAAC. Unfortunately, it looks as if they’re not going to be very good this year, 1-2 so far with a win over Holy Cross and losses to Richmond and American.

Auburn picked 6th in the SEC preseason. I think they can gel and be much higher than that, especially with the 5* Aden Holloway already coming in to his own.

Early season loss to Baylor was a great test.

Going to be a fun season.

Kansas opened strong against Kentucky. Should be an interesting season again for us Kansas fans.

College basketball: the best way to get your mind off the textbooks! In terms of studies, striking a balance is akin to making a perfect shot. I have encountered difficulties in my political science course, particularly when exploring the intricacies of gun regulation. The gun control examples provided by Edubirdie at https://edubirdie.com/examples/gun-control/ have changed my perspective and improved my ability to present my own points of contention. Let's get back to the basketball court. What are your predictions for the forthcoming season? It takes skill to balance academics and sports. Let's talk if you have any easy study suggestions or knowledge about the hoops scene! Furthermore, those examples might serve as a three-pointer for you if you are involved in academic debates about gun control!
It's never too early to start speculating about which teams might make a deep run in the NCAA Tournament. Any underdogs that could become this year's Cinderella story?

Fun games today.

Fighting @bigbovs
Zaga/purdue
Ucla/marquette

Just to name a few

Big game for Edey as Purdue tops Gonzaga.

Final 4 esque semis in Maui tonight

Kansas, Purdue, Marquette, UT

Edey is just allowed to displace anyone off the block.

Auburn up 49-15 vs Alabama, at the half. 21-1 run in the final 5 minutes of the half.

(Alabama A&M)

My word Purdue gets a ridiculous whistle

Both these teams play ugly ugly basketball. Should have 40 fouls on each team.

UT laying bricks now.

UT down 6 and not fouling under 30 seconds? Why wait 23 seconds go without fouling?

44 free throws for Purdue. Holy hell haha

1 possession game now, 13 seconds to go.

Ball game.

And Purdue missed 17 FTs. Wow.

Make it 18 missed FTs.

Back