2023-2024 College Football Thread

And syzyrup
album cover GIF

Not the only place it is happening.

Hard to quibble. Texas and Nebraska seem too high to me. Not sure what program I would move ahead of them though. I think I would have Florida State and then maybe Penn State replacing them. But no other teams jump out to me.
Damn you are really doing the old Cornhuskers dirty like that.

How fantastic would this be for fans?
Meaning it will never happen.

This would be amazing. Also, Wazzu didn't get left out in this reshuffling.

I’d rather have Tulane than Vandy. New Orleans is a better road trip.

And Memphis left out again.

It's a fake account but still funny as hell.

It's about time.

Get rid of all the stupid sideline antics with 7 dudes signaling plays in and what not.
“One player on the field can use the technology and communication would be cut off with 15 seconds remaining on the play clock or when the ball is snapped. Conferences will be in charge of hiring, assigning and managing the cutoff operators.”

Next scandal is when it’s discovered that Bama doesn’t cut the communication off at snap. I’m joking (maybe).

“One player on the field can use the technology and communication would be cut off with 15 seconds remaining on the play clock or when the ball is snapped. Conferences will be in charge of hiring, assigning and managing the cutoff operators.”

Next scandal is when it’s discovered that Bama doesn’t cut the communication off at snap. I’m joking (maybe).
Full time communication, multiple communicators, it will happen.

Back