EXPERIENCE 2023 Grandaddy of Them All with Callaway Golf

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
The 2022 Grandaddy is behind us and that team is working on discussing equipment and sharing information for golfers on THP. Wonderful trip and if you missed any of the action, you can read the live update thread here. Captain @Hibs and team were fantastic and continue to be throughout the community here. Today we bring the next chapter of this special event and it is an anniversary edition of sorts. Grandaddy X is Coming!

Its all expenses paid
Its the trip of a lifetime
Its a Full Bag of Clubs
Fitting
Airfare
Lodging
Food
Golf at an Incredible Location
And So Much More!

What Is It?
13 lucky THP Forum Members who make up Team THP get whisked away for several days in California. You will get full rundowns on pre-release products. You will get fit at the same place the best in the world do. You will get a full bag of new Callaway equipment. You will meet the people behind the brand, spend days with them and share that experience with everybody here. You will then put it all on the line and play for Team THP against Team Callaway over two days of golf.

1638808357990.jpeg

When and Where
December, 2023
Carlsbad, CA and More

Getting a spot on Team THP is as easy as winning a contest throughout the year. As you can see from previous teams, tenure has nothing to do with being selected. All it takes is entering each contest and your 2023 Albatross Club Membership and you can find more information about that here.

Good luck everybody, we have some exciting times ahead of us for GDX!

Team THP
Captain: @Mmaynard11
Ass Cap: @Muchmore18
Team Member 1: @Bryndom
@Jeff Spicoli - G Ball Chooses
@BigMac - THP Chooses
@brians - X Chooses
@Just_Brad - Vote Chooses
@PharaohHB - GOAT Chooses
@Kmench - WITB
@Briton G - Putter Selection
@mtbloco - Memories Selection
@PPFour12 - Forum Presence Selection
@oumagic - Final Contest Winner

Joining the team are @Canadan and @JB to round out a team of 14

Last edited:
Let's gooooooooo!!!

That "soon" about the actual experience thread dropping sure happened fast!

YES! LET’S FREAKING GO!

Oh hell yes. Best amateur event. Period.

This is the start of something great. I can't wait to see this team fill out.

f****n A! Mondays usually suck but this just fired me up! Can’t wait to see who the G chooses to come along with us!

I wanna get whisked away!

LFG!!!

LLTG

Amazingness as always! 🤞 for the ❌!

The Official Thread is here!

You may want to change the date on When and Where.

Oh man, always love when this one pops up! Grandaddy X is off to a great start, and can't wait to see who the next teammate who will have their life changed is.

Whoever is it, is about to be blown away!

Let’s. Effing. Gooooooooo!

Checking the CC to see when they ship!!!!!:LOL:

Thank you for the 2022 crew for representing and ensuring we at least had a shot at this coming back. Grandaddy X will be amazing, they all are, and I can’t wait to see how the team unfolds.

Back