2023 Nippon N.S. Pro Putter Shafts

I’d be afraid to do a big weight jump where it would be too far away from any other putter I own. I need a putter shaft to swap into a Scotty just so I don’t cut it.
fwiw, going from gaming a 120 g into the 140 g was not a huge shock to the system for me

Just stepped up and rolled a pair in row cold into the center spot of the putt out cup from five feet. I’m not sure I’ve ever done that once right out of the gate like that.

If you are on that at all gets a little shaky or loose with the stroke I would highly recommend looking into this. The subtle stability in the swing at the 140g weight is fun.

Ive only been on course once so far and was using a different alignment so not a good comp. I can’t wait to get out again with the older alignment style to see how it goes

Had a short knee knocker I was forced to putt in league tonight. This 140g shaft was money for a nice, smooth stroke. No glitches or figure 8’s on the takeaway.

In my opinion these aren’t getting the chatter they deserve. Well worth it and at a good price point if you are thinking about an aftermarket shaft.

Had a short knee knocker I was forced to putt in league tonight. This 140g shaft was money for a nice, smooth stroke. No glitches or figure 8’s on the takeaway.

In my opinion these aren’t getting the chatter they deserve. Well worth it and at a good price point if you are thinking about an aftermarket shaft.
Agree whole heartedly on this point. Really well performing shafts that fit many windows nobody else covers in the segment.

Agree whole heartedly on this point. Really well performing shafts that fit many windows nobody else covers in the segment.
I'm glad someone who is just decent agrees with me ;)

I think I’m going to get it in the Sport-20 this weekend. Might need some cutting.
Finally made this happen

IMG_4677.jpeg

Good early returns with the cobra head. Some of the feel I've felt was lacking with the prior couple shafts has smoothed out some.

Already had some heavier weights in the head, but seems to hold up fairly well. More lively than the graphite I've been gaming recently, but not loose at all.

At least initially no weird feedback or frequency issues.

Finally made this happen

View attachment 9260910

Good early returns with the cobra head. Some of the feel I've felt was lacking with the prior couple shafts has smoothed out some.

Already had some heavier weights in the head, but seems to hold up fairly well. More lively than the graphite I've been gaming recently, but not loose at all.

At least initially no weird feedback or frequency issues.
glad the feedback seems limited to my rather unique putter head...

glad the feedback seems limited to my rather unique putter head...
It’s funny how something like putter shafts, (which I had never even considered before a couple years ago) can cause such a noticeable change in how a putter head feels.

It’s funny how something like putter shafts, (which I had never even considered before a couple years ago) can cause such a noticeable change in how a putter head feels.
Crazy right?

Back