Tour Event 2023 Ryder Cup Contest

I can't wait until they cram down our throats that on Sunday the last hour of the comp will be commercial free. Then Europe wins prior to that scheduled hour even coming and they just do a full hour of commercials.

JT seems to be carrying Spieth in match 1 - need him to make a putt though….

To be down one match for the day after the result of the opening matches, would be quite a boost for the US. Lets at least keep this competitive.

I think remember hearing they are playing on Bermuda fairways. Is that correct? Super unique for a euro course.

Holy cow. Collin and X getting boat raced!

Huge putt by Scheffler!

Scottie figured out how to putt. Kenyon is a wizard and his phone will be blowing up if this continues.

"Justin and Jordan are such closers..."

JT hits putt that doesn't even sniff the hole.

What Is This Happiness GIF by A24

Homa, Clark hang on?!

IF USA keeps this close you have to think about those players that played both sessions in 80+ degrees on big hills. That could be big.

JT Flared it right, Spieth knock it close.

I need to set up VPN so I can watch Sky Sports...USA/Peacock is nothing but one long commercial break!!

I need to set up VPN so I can watch Sky Sports...USA/Peacock is nothing but one long commercial break!!
I gave up on it..... I'm streaming youtube sadly.

Were they giving pops in that match? How do you lose 6 straight hahaha
Morikawa I’m not surprised but Xander I thought would be better.

Projected on the scoring … for Friday rounds that’s just plain stupid.

Zach Johnson might send Collin Morikawa and his dumb dog back home on his private jet for the weekend.

1695996305514.png

I turned on USA Network 12 minutes ago and haven't seen a single golf shot. What's going on here?

Zinger just repeats the same things over and over!

Make it stop!

USA needs to go 3-1 in this afternoon session, gotta win the 3 close matches

Back