Tour Event 2023 Ryder Cup Contest

Bro .... what's up with Rory? He was fired 🔥🔥 up leaving the course. Saying something to Bones 🤔 Pissed off

Does anyone know why Rory was this upset?

Tiger as non playing captain, with his playing record……

Supposedly after Cantlay made his putt Lacava was in Rory sight line for his putt.But nevertheless Rory needs to get some thicker skin. Every break has gone the euros way and he should be focusing on making sure that gets accomplished.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am wondering how many points ZJ has cost the US… my thoughts are a point and a half to two per day..

I am wondering how many points ZJ has cost the US… my thoughts are a point and a half to two per day..
It was the 2023 Italian Flu bro....keep up.

He realized that Bones and LaCava would stomp him so wanted to put on a show?
kinda like this

scooby doo fighting GIF

RoryTorn.jpg

Watching Brooks & Scheffler...not a lot of positive body energy between those two. I wonder if no one wanted to be paired with Brooks and Scottie drew the short straw.

I hope Netflix was in Rory’s car. It’ll be hilarious to see how he complains about it.

Watching Brooks & Scheffler...not a lot of positive body energy between those two. I wonder if no one wanted to be paired with Brooks and Scottie drew the short straw.
I think most guys get along with Brooks.

US are betting favorites in 8 of the matches.

Brooks calling Rahm a child, Rory getting mad about something that shouldn’t even be an issue in golf (which likely most of these guys would).

Spoiled man-children game strong.

Can this be true? Would make more sense. Not sure anyone has access to contacts

Not trying to be a rory apologist but if you watch lacava's antics while rory was looking over his putt, they were a bit over the top. He doesn't appear to be anywhere near the line though

Maybe, but to be the only dick on the team to not wear the hat???

Maybe, but to be the only dick on the team to not wear the hat???
My memory isn’t great. Was it an issue when he did it at Whistling Straits?

Just in case anybody doesn’t know yet, that account is a total fraud

Back