CONTEST 2023 Srixon Experience Live Update Thread

The run offs around those greens will make hitting your approach shots to the right area key!!!
And, when you get near the green, depending on the hole locations, you may be playing shot where 30 feet is a fantastic result.

And, when you get near the green, depending on the hole locations, you may be playing shot where 30 feet is a fantastic result.
It's always fun to see how perspective works differently on some courses.

These tough ones - get within 10-12 yards and you're doing great. Some courses, you better be pin seeking.

What a great looking first night!

Now fuel up and get after it!

Perfect morning to play some golf.

Breakfast looks amazing, but I need a range pic stat!

Not going to lie, I've been looking forward to this one since it was announced. I think there's a great group out there at Briggs Ranch, and looking forward to following along! Add on Srixon/Cleveland equipment and this is one amazing Experience. I was some long bombs off the tee, and then everyone to put them close with those Srixon irons, and Cleveland Wedges!

Let's do this fellas!!

Have a good day gentleman, looking forward to seeing some golf pictures today

Amazing gift
IMG_9974.jpeg

Appreciate the breakfast pictures! Who's going to the range?

Good morning gentlemen! Love the breakfast pics. Have a great day out there. Hit em straight and not very often!

Appreciate the breakfast pictures! Who's going to the range?
I believe everybody is at the range currently. 15 minutes to go time. Excitement in the air

Breakfast tacos ftmfw!

Back