2023 Srixon ZX5 MKII and ZX7 MKII Irons

I have very limited experience with the V sole but these are on a very short list of potential new irons for next season.

I have very limited experience with the V sole but these are on a very short list of potential new irons for next season.
The v sole is incredible. They go through the turf like butter

Agreed, love me some V sole. So versatile from a variety of lies. A must try if you are in the market!
I would love to get some spin down. That’s the only reason I’m looking. I already know the shaft I’m going to go with. Just finding the head. Way to many positives by people for them to be bad.

I would love to get some spin down. That’s the only reason I’m looking. I already know the shaft I’m going to go with. Just finding the head. Way to many positives by people for them to be bad.
I played a set of 565/765's and I really enjoyed it. All around feel and performance was great. They have only improved upon their lineup since then, so I'm sure this would be a great set to play.

Saw these and not sure yet how I feel about them
Remind me of PXG Gen 3 irons minus the screws..
4598E5E0-485C-4C68-A92C-878AA108595D.jpeg7BBE0B91-2499-4AEF-8BCB-6E5EEB7E0F91.jpeg

I'd like to check out the ZX5 at some point. Have always been a fan of these. The V-sole has always intrigued me.

In terms of functionality I like them. Aesthetically they feel like a step back. They tie in with the line a bit, but seem older more than new.
Thats exactly the way I see them

Will I end up with these eventually next year?? 100% yes

Love the V Sole. Have them in my Cleveland wedges. I'm sure they would perform just as well in a full set of irons.

This is on the Srixon Japan site...

I like the look at address. A lot!

In terms of functionality I like them. Aesthetically they feel like a step back. They tie in with the line a bit, but seem older more than new.

The ol' "something old, something new" gimmick, eh? 😁

Our Srixon rep came in today with the new woods and irons. They look even better in hand. Same top line between the 3 models so easier to blend. Very hard to pick 5’s & 7’s apart when together at address. Offset the slight giveaway. 4’s look great and slimmed right down compared to the original. Well done Srixon.

Our Srixon rep came in today with the new woods and irons. They look even better in hand. Same top line between the 3 models so easier to blend. Very hard to pick 5’s & 7’s apart when together at address. Offset the slight giveaway. 4’s look great and slimmed right down compared to the original. Well done Srixon.

Any news on when we can place orders?

The 4’s have my interest. Hell, they all do, but I really want to get a look at the 4’s.

@Hawk same here. Was looking for more distance and forgiveness than my ZX5s. Found the old 4s too bulky. These new ones look great

@Hawk same here. Was looking for more distance and forgiveness than my ZX5s. Found the old 4s too bulky. These new ones look great

I have the 545’s and love them, but it’s time to move forward and added yardage without too much visible bulk would be a big deal.

C4E4A3B1-70EE-4CE4-BBB0-1AF4A7BE4CC8.jpeg

Back