Tour Event 2023 Travelers Championship

Been on the road today. Just seen Rickie went haywire. Impressive round.

Listening to M.w. Lee is pretty cool. Interesting to hear him talk about home the Chrome Soft X has reduced spin.

McCarthy stretching like that makes me hurt just watching

Bradley rolling that jail bird versa well. Hottest putter on tour. The putter not Bradley.

Chez was in trouble no matter what

The flipping of the club by Keegan drives me nuts now that I noticed it. I guess it’s better than a waggle.

The flipping of the club by Keegan drives me nuts now that I noticed it. I guess it’s better than a waggle.

The pre shot twirling really bothers me.

1st time at a PGA Tour event and I am Impressed. The course looks amazing and It still shocks me how close you can get.

I couldn't manage to meet up with @smgoldstein but I did bump into another THPer. I saw him twice and was I think I played golf with that guy, So I asked if he knew of THP and he smiled!! He played at the first Meetup I brought @snafu too at Crumpin Fox.

Watching the Pro-Am and some of the people hacking it up makes me wish to hit the Powerball.

I knew I recognized you lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone here ever play this course? It's my favorite course on Tour. It looks like it would be a lot of fun to play (from the appropriate tees of course).

I play it a couple of times a year. Such a fun course especially when you play it on the Tuesday after the tournament as they leave the Sunday pins out there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The pre shot twirling really bothers me.
He does it four or five times with a wedge and even does it once with a putter. Weird.

Some crazy scores being posted in this one. Sunday should be fun.

Can Rickie get it done on Sunday?

When did Nike start putting logos on the back of their shirts? I hate that. Looks like they have their shirts on backwards.

Keegan is unwatchable. So annoying

When did Nike start putting logos on the back of their shirts? I hate that. Looks like they have their shirts on backwards.
It's terrible, but I've come to expect that from Nike. :ROFLMAO:

Jailbird in first again I see. Odyssey has to be loving this

Keegan is very fidgety

I think Scheffler is like -220 for the season at the end of his round today, and I think next closest players is around 60 shots back.

Bradley is trying to choke this away and nobody pushing

I guess Keegan should play mini golf more often.

Is this another case Fowler not closing on Sunday?

Back