2024 Bridgestone Golf Balls….

Jman

Here for the Conversation
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
SOFTCAPPED
While we can’t say anything yet in terms of details, we can share this….everyone loves white box golf ball testing…

IMG_5536.jpegIMG_5537.jpeg

hello prototypes!

Well, hello there, B.

Oh yes. Looking forward to finding out deets.

Really excited to see some compares posted once things are allowed on these!

Last edited:
Fun! Can’t wait to hear about them.

Bridgestone always brings the heat with their golf ball releases. If I wasn’t all in with the CSX I would most likely be playing the Tour RX

Spicy

Hmm. Interesting. Just today I was just seriously testing the RXS thinking it would be my new ball this season. I like them a lot but they are a tad short on spin off a full wedge. They stop dead, no problem. But trying to hit safely past a tucked pin and pull the string isn't happening for me with these. I wonder if the new ones can be juiced.

Last edited:
Interesting to hear how they perform, they always felt heavy off the club face.

Are these the ones you found it hard to distinguish off the putter face?
That can be said about a lot of golf balls, so long as they’re not rocks 😜

That can be said about a lot of golf balls, so long as they’re not rocks 😜
@OldandStiff was saying that there's a new batch that fooled him.

I agree I'm not to the point where I can tell that difference.

@OldandStiff was saying that there's a new batch that fooled him.

I agree I'm not to the point where I can tell that difference.
The vast majority can’t tell a difference. The sound has to be pretty notably different from one to the other off a putter to really be able to tell. Historically, Bridgestone blends well.

Bridgestone always makes Great golf balls, can't wait to hear more and give some a try.

I’m excited to start hitting some shots with them tomorrow on the monitor. Curious to see the numbers across the spectrum for me now.

B stones have always been a ball I like.

Are these the ones you found it hard to distinguish off the putter face?
Why you tryna jump the feedback date?! 😆

@Jman is not wrong about historical b-stones though on that. Blend more than most.

B stones have always been a ball I like.
Same, performance is always there, we will see if they get the rest of it right this time.

Yes, I’m part of the now generation 😂
I'd offer you some of my Buddhist monk-like new ball patience, but alas, I have none to spare. 😆 I barely survive this season.

Very exciting! These are actually some of the better priced golf balls here. Eager to hear what the story is!
Should be interesting. I’m excited to get to tell the story…but it’s a DAUNTING year when it comes to introducing a new golf ball with all the buzz out there circulating some of the other releases.

I want to see Bridgestone do more than just relying on being Bridgestone, as I’m not sure that works on its own anymore.

Should be interesting. I’m excited to get to tell the story…but it’s a DAUNTING year when it comes to introducing a new golf ball with all the buzz out there circulating some of the other releases.

I want to see Bridgestone do more than just relying on being Bridgestone, as I’m not sure that works on its own anymore.
I wonder if the new social media partnerships will help move the needle at all?

Back