2024 Callaway Apex UW

Its wild, before the GD i had lost all hope in putting a wood back into my bag other than Driver. The UW brought that hope back!
That speaks volumes. It definitely changed my bag and made life easier in that spot too.

I have $286 in Callaway rewards. This club keeps popping up in my mind. I didn't have a great experience with the first go around.

I have $286 in Callaway rewards. This club keeps popping up in my mind. I didn't have a great experience with the first go around.
What didn't work for you?

What didn't work for you?
I couldn’t not hit it left. Loved the look and the feel. Had great distance but was a hook monster in my hands.

I've gotta stop reading these, I'm thinking Father's Day there's gonna be either a V5 or UW 21 in the Bag.

This thing has been on my mind... I cannot say enough how genuinely surprised I am by it. Every time I have used it... (which I have not tried it from the rough or fairway yet, only off the tee) I have hit it the complete opposite as any wood I have used in the past. I can reliably use this for any tee that I don't want to or cant use driver. It has been going around 260-270 carry... I think.. and I have not hit any wildly surprising hooks or pushed it way right or anything like a normal wood would do to me.

This thing has been on my mind... I cannot say enough how genuinely surprised I am by it. Every time I have used it... (which I have not tried it from the rough or fairway yet, only off the tee) I have hit it the complete opposite as any wood I have used in the past. I can reliably use this for any tee that I don't want to or cant use driver. It has been going around 260-270 carry... I think.. and I have not hit any wildly surprising hooks or pushed it way right or anything like a normal wood would do to me.
What’s holding you back? Let that dog eat some turf Abd hit it off the deck!

Maybe you don’t play 700 yard par 5s so you can actually have a in round situation to use it. 😂

What’s holding you back? Let that dog eat some turf Abd hit it off the deck!

Maybe you don’t play 700 yard par 5s so you can actually have a in round situation to use it. 😂
Ya it is just that I have not had an opportunity to hit it yet :ROFLMAO: My home course is short.

Ya it is just that I have not had an opportunity to hit it yet :ROFLMAO: My home course is short.
From the UW performance perspective….having it be too long to use off the deck is a good thing.

I’ve hit 2 greens using my 19* with 230+ carry…I can barely fathom how far you’d have to be out to attack a par 5 with yours.

Got cut short with rain today but hit 2 promising shots with my UW. Had been fading the first few holes and that would have worked here but put a good swing and it went dead straight IMG_6960.jpeg

Hit a good drive on this par 5, had 250 in and hit a nice little fade to here IMG_6965.jpeg

Very happy getting 220 with this club 👍🏼

Got cut short with rain today but hit 2 promising shots with my UW. Had been fading the first few holes and that would have worked here but put a good swing and it went dead straight View attachment 9266483

Hit a good drive on this par 5, had 250 in and hit a nice little fade to here View attachment 9266485

Very happy getting 220 with this club 👍🏼
220, that would be a gap I'd love to fill.

Hit 2 perfect tee shots and one slight push with the 21° UW with UST Mamiya LIN-Q Red at Ballyhack a few days ago. Confidence is on the rise with this combo!

IMG_1456.jpeg

Hit 2 shots with the UW tonight and one was from the rough…. It was not struck well but didn’t hurt me at all… the other was a tee ball on a narrow short par 4… the swing felt like a massive hook was going to come from it but surprisingly enough I didn’t hit it way left … like I would of with 3 wood. I just love this club

It's just a perfect combo... Shaft length (not too long), and Head size. Goldilocks effect. 😀

Had 3 really good shots with my 17° UW yesterday IMG_7025.jpegIMG_7027.jpegIMG_7026.jpeg

Back