2024 Callaway Golf Bags

How do you people have so little stuff in your bags! :oops: Or is it just me who carries a million things in there to not miss it if I need it?
I used to keep a ton of stuff in my bag. I did some initial editing, and have been taking things I don't need out over time. Some things, like an extra towel and rain gear generally stay, though my rain pants I keep in my car now for days that look bad. I'm still just a little under capacity. Enough room in the large pocket to cram a light pullover in at this point. Maybe a couple other small odds and ends. I'll keep editing over time. I think having a cart bag for so long I just got used to always having everything with me at all times. I will need to find a place to keep sunscreen and bug spray here soon.

I used to keep a ton of stuff in my bag. I did some initial editing, and have been taking things I don't need out over time. Some things, like an extra towel and rain gear generally stay, though my rain pants I keep in my car now for days that look bad. I'm still just a little under capacity. Enough room in the large pocket to cram a light pullover in at this point. Maybe a couple other small odds and ends. I'll keep editing over time. I think having a cart bag for so long I just got used to always having everything with me at all times. I will need to find a place to keep sunscreen and bug spray here soon.
I removed a bunch of things moving into this bag, but I guess I'll do more.

I removed a bunch of things moving into this bag, but I guess I'll do more.
If I've learned anything it's that my idea of "not much" was way more than I thought! I'm loving having one bag for everything now though. Definitely some things that will come out here this week as I get ready for a good amount of golf over the next couple of weeks.

Only regret I have is that part of me wishes I'd gone with something a little more colorful, but the grey matches just about everything and I like to rotate head covers a bit so all good.

Walked and carried 18 for the first time in a long time. I would do it regularly if my home course wasn’t such a bear to walk. I would not have considered it if not for the Fairway C HD. It’s light enough to carry and I cannot stress enough how much of an improvement the straps are on the 2024 version compared to last years.

I could not get last years in a comfortable spot and the new strap system is incredible. Super easy to adjust and it allows the bag to sit balanced on my shoulders. No digging into the shoulders and the bag never felt heavy.

Back