CONTEST 2024 March Madness Contest and Thread Sponsored by Tour Edge

Houston vs A&M is turning into a good game

WOW!

I wish GCU would have won, but they tried! Glad they got their first NCAA tourney win

A&M with the buzzer beater to take it to OT!

Crazy. OT coming up.

Houstons entire team is in foul trouble or already out... and so is the life of that team. They sunk when that ball went in. I'll be shocked if they keep it together to pull this out

What a great last 2 minutes. Wow

Houstons entire team is in foul trouble or already out... and so is the life of that team. They sunk when that ball went in. I'll be shocked if they keep it together to pull this out
Be surprised if Houston can get it together for OT

That houston shot block attempt is goal tending. Can't smack the board on a descending ball.

Sharp is out. Dang

The officials are rather selective on what they want to call vs what the HAVE to call. This tournament has had some questionable moments and its just half way through

I don’t know how you give 1 that foul after he dribbled out the possession and took a hero 3.

This game is bananas!!!!

great game but im ready for bed. Lets end this one 🤪

Elvin!!?? 😳

Heck of a game

I think it is safe to say that San Diego St will move on to the Sweet 16. Here are the Sweet 16 competitors. If your team wins 1 more game you are guaranteed an awesome prize from the sponsor Tour Edge.

Screenshot 2024-03-18 at 12.55.38 PM.png

I think it is safe to say that San Diego St will move on to the Sweet 16. Here are the Sweet 16 competitors. If your team wins 1 more game you are guaranteed an awesome prize from the sponsor Tour Edge.

View attachment 9251298
JMU lost :(
Nice work @AndyL0711 👍👍

I’m out, but I’ll be rooting for the team that won me a prize last year, being San Diego state

UConn is up next.

catholic eli wallach GIF

Northwestern went as far as I expected. Too tough of a matchup with UConn. It was nice to have a chance, though. Good luck to those remaining.

I have felt terrible missing almost all of the tournament so far this year.

I look forward to this each year. Here's to Thursday (and Fridays) games.

I have felt terrible missing almost all of the tournament so far this year.

I look forward to this each year. Here's to Thursday (and Fridays) games.
We have some great Sweet 16 games coming up. Should see some fireworks!

Back