CONTEST 2024 March Madness Contest and Thread Sponsored by Tour Edge

Why wouldn’t bama just throw it to half court and once some tips it time will run out.

I'm hitting the rim here too. F it.

dude blocked that!

Brick the free throw and Nelson blocks it. Wow.

now need Illinois to hold on.

There have been some fantastic games this tournament. Unless you watch UConn.
They are stupid good and not exciting.

Nate has no filter and says what he thinks. Love that he called out Barkley. When he was at UB and had UB a mid major ranked 14 in the nation and Joe Lunardi from ESPN said they should be an 8 seed Nate called him a clown. Those were the days.

Nate has no filter and says what he thinks. Love that he called out Barkley. When he was at UB and had UB a mid major ranked 14 in the nation and Joe Lunardi from ESPN said they should be an 8 seed Nate called him a clown. Those were the days.
Nate is a clown.

“Wrong place, wrong time”

His defense and lack of acknowledgment of his team last year tells me all about his character.

great vision there by Shannon

Iowa St forgot what offense is all about. ILL leading the whole game. Yeesh

Nate is a clown.

“Wrong place, wrong time”

His defense and lack of acknowledgment of his team last year tells me all about his character.
I guess we disagree . I know him and he is a decent guy. That situation was strange and I think he probably could have handled it a little differently but he was saying what he believed and like I said earlier he has a habit of saying what's on his mind and what he truly believed.. And it sounds like initial reports of the players involvement were incorrect as evidenced by him not being charged .

You know now, without Saban, Alabama is a basketball school. :ROFLMAO:

We have some people that already qualified for prizes.
That is awesome.

Rough night for San Diego St.

Oprah You Get A Car GIF by Governor of Poker 3

I guess we disagree . I know him and he is a decent guy. That situation was strange and I think he probably could have handled it a little differently but he was saying what he believed and like I said earlier he has a habit of saying what's on his mind and what he truly believed.. And it sounds like initial reports of the players involvement were incorrect as evidenced by him not being charged .
I'm sorry. Any other Coach, if they had a player who was at the scene of a murder, and transported a weapon used in said murder, would not have said "Wrong place, wrong time" and continue to play the athlete.

Back