BigMac

#LLTG!
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
The round counter is reset to zero, let's do it again in 2024.

Round #1 was today, got the year started off right with a round on the morning of January 1st.

Wasn’t able to get out today. I have a round next Sunday so first round will be 1/7.

Round #1 was today, got the year started off right with a round on the morning of January 1st.

I'm at 1 round as well but not in as nice a location.

37 degrees, fluries, but sub 3 hour round walking. Likely the best round of golf I ever played in the 30's.

Round one for me is still months away.

Round #1 of the year was a very cold one. Tee off the wind chill was 25, burrrrr.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am at 1 round!

Round 1 for 2024. In the books.

It was a $3 round of 18 due to winter rates and a GolfNow monthly $10 credit.

Round #2 today. We finished about an hour before the rain started.

Still warming up from round 1 today.

I could be at zero for a while.

Glad I played my first round on the 1st. This weekend looks like snow :(

Two cold weather craptastically played rounds so far. Might be it for a little while looking at the forcast.

Round #2 yesterday... struggled a bit on the front 9, but settled much better on the back! Weather permitting, round #3 scheduled for tomorrow.

Will be at a big goose egg for a while up here. Got our first dusting of snow overnight and looks like lots of snow in the 10-day forecast. :banghead:

With todays and yesterdays 27 and the round on Tuesday it brings me up to 5 for the year and 1 sim round for the year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Round #2 today. Shot a 83. Round #3 will be on Saturday

Round #3 today.

I may get out today.. It is sunny and 48'ish degrees... I am going to try after work.. Would be a crazy early in the year round. May just be 9 but it would count.

I may get out today.. It is sunny and 48'ish degrees... I am going to try after work.. Would be a crazy early in the year round. May just be 9 but it would count.

It was 40° when we teed off this morning. We were discussing our life choices on the first tee.

It was 40° when we teed off this morning. We were discussing our life choices on the first tee.
Round #3 today as well. It was an overnight low of 34 here in Tucson and miraculously there was NO frost delay for our 9:30 tee time. May not be so lucky for Monday's morning round as the predicted overnight low from Sunday to Monday is 30 :(

completed 2nd round today. 38 and sun! Year is off to a fast start. 2 times in a week is above my 2023 average!

That’s number 2 for me. Snow tomorrow though.

Back