EXPERIENCE 2024 Shaft Up #2 with UST Mamiya

I'm bringing a 14 way bag and Winn grips and Yellow balls...................let the party begin

Maybe I'll break out my old 15 way bag, take this party over the top!!
excited let's go GIF by Rhett and Link

Is abstinence really a party?
It might be the best way when wanting to avoid a 5th child.. but still might not be

I'm bringing a 14 way bag and Winn grips and Yellow balls...................let the party begin

Maybe I'll break out my old 15 way bag, take this party over the top!!
Bold Strategy Cotton GIF by MOODMAN

Yes appreciate you reaching out.

Not sure I need tips on JB clinching, but maybe some other things.

Also just putting it out here now, you all get another 14 way bag, and I may be from Indiana but am full of support for The Ohio State.
cringe GIF

Happy Gilmore Golf GIF

How excited are you getting, sir? It'll be here before you know it!!!

I'm excited to follow along.

It's starting to sink in.............6 weeks away.

As a weather enthusiast..........I'm also excited to be in tornado alley in early June, to see a tornado would put me over the top.

Last edited:
It's starting to sink in.............6 weeks away.

As a weather enthusiast..........I'm also excited to be in tornado alley in early June, to see a tornado would put me over the top.
No Way Do Not Want GIF by Schitt's Creek

THP golf trip and to see a Tornado (at a distance).................that would cross off 2 items on the bucket list.
And, I've never been to Nebraska......so another first.

THP golf trip and to see a Tornado (at a distance).................that would cross off 2 items on the bucket list.
And, I've never been to Nebraska......so another first.
If you do see a tornado you might as well give it chase. Gotta get your money’s worth while you’re there.

As a resident of Southern Indiana, we see enough. Sunny skies is great for me.

Getting so excited to play some golf and enjoy Arbor Links and @DannyLe . I have been dreaming about the driver gains I am going to see. Thinking about the swing with the driver daily.

If you do see a tornado you might as well give it chase. Gotta get your money’s worth while you’re there.
Borrow the Arborlinks shuttle car to chase the tornado............right next to Reed Timmer
LOL

Since both in this event are THP Experience rookies, we cannot urge you enough to follow along another THP Event over the next couple of weeks live as they happen and get involved in the thread. It will really help make this one easier when you land.

Reading through some of the aftermath of Shaft Up 1 and see all the UST Mamiya goodies they have purchased since the experience. Makes me so much more excited for DannyLe's magic.

@DannyLe really is one who cares about finding the best for people and generous with his knowledge.

Reading through some of the aftermath of Shaft Up 1 and see all the UST Mamiya goodies they have purchased since the experience. Makes me so much more excited for DannyLe's magic.
The first experience is free to you. What happens after the experience......hope you have good credit. LOL.

It's a mind blowing event and I can't wait to follow along with you two.

I think the thing that's really cool is how much I'm gaining after the event. I've been taking Danny and JB's advice from Shaft Up and applying it in my range sessions and on the course and I'm continuing to see improvements. I wasn't seeing the immediate results (like @jayronmillz10), but given my handicap and swing flaws that was to be expected. For instance today I just had a lunch range session and I'm seeing numbers I haven't seen in a few years. It just keeps getting better and better, the more I work on it. I'll post more about that in the appropriate threads later today, but each of you should be super excited. Just a wealth of knowledge and they truly just want to see you get better.

Last edited:
The first experience is free to you. What happens after the experience......hope you have good credit. LOL.

It's a mind blowing event and I can't wait to follow along with you two.

I think the thing that's really cool is how much I'm gaining after the event. I've been taking Danny and JB's advice from Shaft Up and applying it in my range sessions and on the course and I'm continuing to see improvements. I wasn't seeing the immediate results (like @jayronmillz10), but given my handicap and swing flaws that was to be expected. For instance today I just had a lunch range session and I'm seeing numbers I haven't seen in a few years. It just keeps getting better and better, the more I work on it. I'll post more about that in the appropriate threads later today, but each of you should be super excited. Just a wealth of knowledge and they truly just want to see you get better.
Yes I am so excited to see how my game improves as there is lots of room for improvement.

@TrapGodEvan @mainefootwedge

I really urge you guys to get involved in some of the live update threads coming up over the next 4 weeks. We have 4-5 events and jump in there, this way people will get involved in yours and you will be showing up with some semblance of what is expected in these threads.

Should be a good Shaft Up with 2 higher handicap players going. I know my game can use all the help it can get, and I'm always open to tips for it.

Think of all the pops we'll be getting against JB and Danny
LOL

@TrapGodEvan @mainefootwedge

I really urge you guys to get involved in some of the live update threads coming up over the next 4 weeks. We have 4-5 events and jump in there, this way people will get involved in yours and you will be showing up with some semblance of what is expected in these threads.

Is there a calander of upcoming THP events, or has there ever been any thought of having it on the home page?
That way people would be able to see what's coming up and be ready to follow and participate.

I have one UST shaft in my bag, soon to be 2.............are you saying there might be 12 more in my future?
LOL

Make It Rain Money GIF

Back