JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
From La Quinta Country Club
Last Year's Winner was Jon Rahm

Nice.. California swing is here!

Looks like an interesting field in what should be a low scoring birdie fest. I will try to watch some of this tournament.

Played the Nicklaus tourney course on Friday, it is very gettable.

California swing already. Time flies. Felt like it was this set of tournaments yesterday.

This one is fun to watch bc every now and then we get lucky with the pano shots and get glimpses of The Hideaway.

Gonna be a shootout. Scores are always low.

Chamblee is going to be in the booth for this one. I’ll find other things to do instead of watching and having to listen to him.

Last edited:
Fun event. Not as good as it should be maybe..

Shamblee is going to be in the booth for this one. I’ll find other things to do instead of watching and having to listen to him.
Could we get a Manningcast for it so we don't have to listen to Chamblee? :LOL:

Shot ends up in the cup of a spectator. Can't do this again in a million years lol

Hayden Springer is getting all of my good vibes for this tourney. He took the hard road to the tour, including PGA tour Canada and Q school, and has a great tragedy overcoming story as well.

I normally don’t pay a ton of attention to the underdogs or lower tier tour guys, but his story stuck with me.

This is such a hard bunker to play out of. I think it might be the toughest on tour

Had the opportunity to play this course last year in February. Hell of a course and basically right across the street (almost) from Hideaway Golf Club. ya know.....THAT Hideaway. Totally different course from those two and less than a 1/2mi away. Kinda crazy.

HIO!!!

Holy Sam Burns! Great round today.

Those Ai Smoke Staff bags are 🔥

Rachel Biting GIF

Min Woo Lee with a dart on 17

This one is fun to watch bc every now and then we get lucky with the pano shots and get glimpses of The Hideaway.
I’m waiting patiently!!! I wonder how many of these guys go hard and visit the Neat like those Grandaddy folks!!!

Chamblee is going to be in the booth for this one. I’ll find other things to do instead of watching and having to listen to him.
I turned the golf on and was surprised to see his head on screen …. Disappointing…
At least the vision of the course and scenery is appealing .

Back